Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Time to ebay lift ban of Disposable Face Mask

Write "Disposable Face Mask " in the search box on ebay. You can see a lot of seller to sell Disposable Face Mask with a crazy price. Now Face Mask in most of country is going down and a lot of new seller can beat any lowest price of any list on ebay...

Long Time Seller still not getting the 200 Free per Month

I've been selling since 2005 and 100% Positive Feedback and still not getting the 200 Free listings per month. Didn't get them for the last 3 months and now with the new Starting August 1st Pay Zero Listing Fees on up to 200 items per month. I don't ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scam? Buyer wants me to manually send him an invoice?

Does this seem legit? For some reason I can't really comprimise what hes doing - it is for him to directly pay me so i miss out on ebay protection - then he does a charge back once he receives the item? Hi, I'm the buyer of your XXX and i'd love to p...

I don't want to pay income tax when I sell my old car on ebay - but PayPal reports it to the IRS.

My PayPal account exceeds the $20,000 threshold in "payments received" that causes PayPal to report all payments received to the IRS on the PayPal 1099. Most of it is "business". But last year when I sold my 30 year old Mazda RX7 I ended up paying in...

Account Suspended for non violation by bot!

I had my account suspended for a violation of the medical policy. I had listed a set of cables for a lipo machine that in no way violate the policy. These were the cords that go to a lipo machine that is sold over the counter and does not require a p...

buyer retracted bid

Down to the wire on my listing and buyer wants to retract his bid. How do I go about it? I want to end listing and cancel his bid

Suspicious Buyer

A buyer bought my item a day or two after i had listed it. A few days later I ebay notified my via email about suspicious buyer activity. They had to ultimately cancel the buyers bid because they were not registered on ebay. Now when I try to relist ...

Negative feedback for "defective" brand new product

So I got a negative feedback today. It's for a pair of brand new hair clippers. The feedback reads "Clippers stopped working after two uses". Normally, if a product is defective/doesn't work I just get a return request and it gets sent back, but in t...

Ebay removes negative feedback without me asking.

Weird. A buyer filed two INRs (tracking showed delivered). The case hasn't even gone to the point of being able to ask ebay to step in yet, and ebay already removed both negatives the buyer gave me prior to filing the INRs. I checked and the buyer is...

Problem Issuing Refund to Buyer

I sold a fitness type watch on June 20th & the guy sent it back saying it worked fine until a couple of days ago but stopped working. It came yesterday but I wasn't home & checked it as soon as I got back today & verified that it isn't working. No id...

Return Timelines

Someone please remind me- for returns filed before July 1st during the Covid extended return period- how long do they stay open? Return filed June 13- 

Buyer from Mauritius

A buyer messaged me a couple days ago with questions about a pair of shoes I have listed (item 293048402598). They're women's size EU 37 US 6-6.5. My shipping shows I only ship to US, plus what countries I don't ship to. I don't know why it does that...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

who are the people buying our stuff?

My husband and I had a chat about the state and future of the economie and it's hair-raising. This made us wonder who are the people buying stuff online? Some small faction of US citizens? For myself despite some high-ticket items I sell for modest p...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors