Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

No paypal rewards

Last month i made $1040 in PayPal rewards now with Managed payments i get nothing, how is that saving on fees.

Same day shipping? What is going on here?

Ebay seems to be making a promise to our buyers that we are supposed to ship same day for all of our items. We do not usually ship same day but on some occasions we have, maybe 10% of the time. We have a 3 business day handling time specified for ALL...

20200520_172025.jpg 20200520_172047b.jpg

Resolved! How do I block a buyer?

A buyer made me a $1.00 offer on an item with a real creepy message. How do I block this person?

Q2 Sales Tax

So it's time for me to pay Q2 sales tax but I have no clue how to figure it out any more. It used to be much nicer when I had payments through Paypal and I was able to use GoDaddy Bookeeping to see all the sales tax I need to pay. Now with managed pa...

Issues with the Dallas facility?!?

Twice this week I have gotten two labels returned to me, cut from their boxes, stating that the contents were missing and I need to file a missing mail form. Now I have a third tracking number giving the same “in transit but arriving late” message th...

Resolved! How do I cancel/refund a banned ebay item that i i sold inadvertantly with no malice intent?

I had no idea that I was selling a banned items, until I tried to relist and update the Items description on my laptop, the browser E bay app notified me I could not relist the item. When I originally listed the items I did so on my iPhone E bay app ...

tracking shows no update for more than 7 days

Hi I am wondering if anyone know if ebay has updated their policy for item not received cases? The policy indicates that if the tracking is not showing any update for more than 7 days, the buyer can request a refund since Ebay is considering the pack...

Resolved! Knowing when an offer comes via "Promoted listings"

One question regarding promoted listings has not been asked yet! When someone is making me an offer, how can I see whether my item will sell via promoted listings? It makes the world of a difference to know this when making a counteroffer, because it...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

invoice

i have a buyer that wants me to send her an invoice for an item that we agreed on a purchase discount if she purchased more items. how do you send an invoice to a buyer?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone Been Accused of Selling Counterfeit Item By Buyers in Puerto Rico ??

I sold a genuine Canon camera battery to a buyer in PR and he sent me a return request saying that I sold him a counterfeit item. I've been selling that battery for over 5 years and out of the 245 sales I have never had a complaint. His message was i...

Overseas problems and scams

I have a customer who ordered my LAST texas chainsaw massacre figure and made sure to tell me SEND THE RIGHT FIGURE my reply of course was its my only 1 left i cant send the wrong one So of course 1 day after it arrives in Taiwan he sends a picture o...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping to a country I don't ship to?

Sri Lanka is one of the countries I don't ship to. At least not while the pandemic is raging around the world. I have indicated so in my site preferences page. But guess what? Someone in Sri Lanka has just placed a bid on one of my items. Now, why do...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay sold my "Immediate Payment Required" item withour payment received and then...

All of my listings are fixed price items and required immediate payment because I hate deadbeats.This morning I received a "Your Ebay Item Sold!" notification that says"Your buyer hasn’t paid yet, so hold onto the item until you receive payment. We’l...

listing and searches changes are going to RUIN ALL SALES

this new change they are talking about down here has secretly been applied to my account during oct-jan of 2019 and this past week or two as wellIf you look at my sales during Xmas it was the WORST in last 10 years plusSorting and Listing should not ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors