Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Ebay do NOT help sellers only buyers..its like talking to a brick wall

Hi AllThis is my 1st post, i am aware of EBay and how they treat their sellers, well it happened to me. I sold an item with a certificate of authenticity, it was the genuine deal. I checked to see if the buyer had great feedback and she did, so all g...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 16 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! ebay needs to bring back to Sellers rights to leave Negative feedback to buyers' that don't pay.

I'm seeing more and more complaints about buyers that don't pay. Ebay use to allow sellers to leave negative feedback if a seller has had a bad experience. Those rights have been taken away. Buyers have now really taken advantage of the situation. Es...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 128 replies
  • 15 helpful

Halo Fees - Promoted vs. Non-Promoted Listings

Just learned a little bit about what ebay calls Halo sales, and I'm both confused and displeased. Hopefully a little clarification can ease some of my concern. Does anyone know if a non-promoted item will incur a halo fee after a buyer finds it throu...

Would you sell farm ground on eBay?

I inherited some farm ground in Ohio. I was debating whether to try to sell it on eBay. I talked to my attorney, and he stated it would be no big deal and that he would do the paperwork. I have noticed that real estate transactions are not binding he...

I do not sell Internationally

Can someone explain why I am being charge a fee because a buyer lives and has a register address in China, but a ship-to address in the United States? Can they chargeback? Should this order be cancelled?

1700495348816.jpg

Business Policies - why bother?

Very PO'd seller here today. Months ago I updated our business policies when USPS changed to ground advantage shipping. My shipping policy is "free usps ground advantage" or Buyer chooses to pay $8.30 usps for priority. This policy was applied to all...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Old Feedback Page

Does anyone have a link to the old feedback page? When I click on "leave Feedback" now, it takes me to a page that's more suited to buyers. The old page had a list of all the items I hadn't left feedback for. And, more importantly, my computer rememb...

Automatic return/refunds

So my deliemma is returns/refunds are being automatically accepted, but I do NOT have the preferences set up to take them automatically. Now, for example, I have 30 day return set up, will I have to literally to set up my return preferences so it sto...

BEWARE OF FRAUDULENT MESSAGE...CONGRATS. YOU CAN CLAIM A GIFT.

A MESSAGE has Been Appearing at the Top of My eBay Page that says"CONGRATS. YOU CAN CLAIM A GIFT." If you make the mistake of following the directionsthey give and Answer their SURVEY...which requires your Credit Card Number...you will be SCAMMED and...

DSCF0937.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 4 helpful

Variations Not Available Listing Page

I thought I was going crazy, the support pages say the category must not support variations. People say make sure you start a blank listing, not "sell one like this".I checked the list of supported categories https://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/...

offdefault.png
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors