Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

regarding selling

after filling form i couldnt list my item and display the below mention message please help to solve

Capture.PNG

PayPal fees too high!

HiI want to understand why PayPal fees are 15% on my selling costs when it suppose to be only 2.9%+0.3 i don't get this can someone help me and explain to me this, thanks

Sans titre.png
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping to PO box/Guam, fairly new buyer with 0 feedback

Hi, I usually sell electronics worth $100+. 3 of my recent sales were to buyers with low/0 feedback. They were all instantly paid without any issue. However, 2 of them were to PO boxes in Guam which made me feel like something is off. My most recent ...

Add Ebay Gift Card to Purchased Item?

I am new to the ebay selling community. Just listed a few small things. I was super excited to see that one of my items "sold". Still waiting for payment, but here is what buyer requested: "I have a question about this item accept my offer kindly tex...

Buyer ignored no int'l shipping and is now offering multiple shipping addresses-- suspicious?

Hi there, I listed a blazer last week and received a message asking if it could be shipped internationally to either Moscow or Estonia. I responded to the person saying no, I am not currently shipping internationally. It also says this on the listing...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Address change scam keeps being tried

I posted a camera up for sale twice now, both times it sold.First time:Buyer paid for the camera and then soon after asked for the address to be changed. I cancelled the order reason being (buyer had the shipping info wrong). The cancellation took li...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Thanks for the glitch!

A buyer wants to buy 2 items from me. He tried to send offers & that would not work so, I changed the prices to what we agreed so he could just use the buy it now options. He still can't get it to work. WTH? I appreciate the glitches, eBay! Stay safe...

Offers

I have buy it now on my add and have now received a bid, which as I understand it makes the buy it now invisible, am I allowed to add offers in my item description

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Questionable offer

I received an offer today on an item I am selling. It lists for $540 and they offered $600. They sent an odd message which reads "Hello seller.Kindly accept my offer,And text me on my private number so i can make the payment [phone number redacted]. ...

Buyer asked to cancel a sale, I approved it but ebay keeps saying the refund failed??

Not sure what to do in this case. Buyer bought 20 dollar item and needed to cancel right away because they are not at the registered address so they immediately asked to cancel. I was made aware of all this and approved the cancellation but now ebay ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay changed my shipping options

'Somebody' changed the international shipping options on 183 of our listings. ALL of our listings were created offering two international options. Some had the first option of international first class removed leaving just inter... priority and other...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors