Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 25 helpful

Service Metrics seller protections during Covid-19

I understand Covid-related seller protections currently exist for sellers. Specifically, relating to Service Metrics. USPS messed up an entire day's batch of orders, and all of them were delayed. They eventually made it to the customers, but not befo...

Cancelled at buyer request, relisted through same route, but lost all the watchers!

Very, very irritating. A buyer realised he couldn't pay, asked me to cancel the transaction (it was more than one hour after purchase) which I did through the normal eBay route, which then states it will re-list the item, with normal fees etc - which...

How can I issue a partial refund? eBay and Paypal are sending me in circles.

I'm trying to issue a partial refund for an item that was damaged by USPS. eBay Communities says "issue a refund through Paypal". Paypal won't let me issue a refund because my Paypal account has no balance in it and Paypal doesn't give me the option ...

What a buyer actually did when they say "I left you feedback (negative)."

I've gotten this about 2-3 times that I can remember where a buyer who made a purchase over 60 days ago claims to have left a negative feedback for me because (fill in the blank). Not "I'm going to leave", but a literal "I already left it". Buyers ca...

brand new seller (sort of)

I listed a bunch of stuff on my new "non store" account for auctions. Today I was thrilled to get a ton of offers. As part of this process a guy asked me to text him, said he's in the military, wants the items shipped to another person, and include a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers take advantage of sellers ALL the time...

Online buyers take advantage of sellers *ALL* the time and then... *When* a buyer makes a mistake (yes it does happen) in the midst of a transaction (which turns the tables in the seller's favor), *THEN* they want sellers to help them out!!! And IF t...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller on eBay are not protected att all.

Hey guys,I need to start this discussion because of the service that I’ve received from eBay last couple of years or so.As a seller eBay basically does not protect you. All the seller protection is a just **bleep**.ebay is here to protect the buyer n...

• 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

PPV and Ebay rules regarding it

So my neighbor in my warehouse community sells filters, masks and other items. All materials are sourced in the USA and the material is sent to Mexico for final manufacturing. They started making N95 and N98 Face mask along with just the plain jane f...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

How to handle 0 Feedback Buyer with Deregistered Account? Please help!

I had an item bought and paid via PayPal today. The money is in my PayPal account. However, this buyer has registered today (0 feedback), purchased my item, and de-registered immediately afterwards.Therefore, there is no way to contact this buyer. I ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebays Suggested shipping calculation

Hi, I’m new here and wanted to learn a little more about The suggested shipping calculations Ebay makes for you.So, if your creating your listing with the ebay app & you get all the way down to shipping, Ebay already has a suggestion shipping option ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Books I can't find anywhere

Hi, Does anybody know of reputable book sellers or anywhere else that I can find information about two books. I've gone on bookfinder, rare book sites and many other sites and I can't find these titles. Thank you!

What is an impression and how it relates to CTR & Cassini ranking

We've tried to find the technical definition of what constitutes an "impression" on ebay but haven't found a clear answer. In search results, is an impression an item that was gathered in the entire page's results on page load or was it an item that ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors