Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

how someone incompetent with ebay took my $ 107

Case #5241755960how someone incompetent with ebay took my $ 107the buyer bought my goods via EBAY 24.04.2020 and paid .he got the goods 20.05.2020 .I don't know for what reasons the ebay staff did it to me, took MY money.I didn't get a reasonable exp...

Buyer claims his toy purchase arrived damaged (but if it was broke - he broke it?)

I had listed a chase version of a toy line and the buyer filed a return request. "everything was fine but a piece broke when he was unboxing it so now it doesn't work". This product comes on a blister card with transparent packaging. It was mint, you...

Regional Rate Boxes

I have regional rate boxes from USPS - which I have used in the past and they were on the shipping calculator on ebay. I can no longer find them - and they are cost effective for some items - plus I can use their box. Has anyone found a workaround fo...

Ended Listings Disappear??!!!

Has anyone had this problem, when you end a listing it does not appear in the "ended listing" list and when i go back to active listings just to see if its there its not there either. It's as if i never had the item listed in the first place. this ha...

Resolved! Auctions vs. Buy It Now and COVId-19

I've been and occasional seller (on another account) since 1997. This was always to get rid of stuff I didn't want/raise money to buy stuff on here I wanted. I have always done 7 day auctions. But when I read here on the boards, I keep seeing that mo...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

I canceled an order and it just says "PENDING" - Please help!

I canceled an order for a buyer on July 17th 2020 and the buyer still has not received the refund. I hit "cancel and send refund" but still, after 18 days, it just says "Cancellation for this order is pending." What is wrong? Why hasn't the buyer rec...

Resolved! eBay's lack of response to Covid-19 + no current seller protection July 31st 2020

eBay needs to step up and offer more seller protection during a pandemic. Back on March 24th 2020 eBay sent out an email to sellers stating they would help sellers with deferred fee payments, seller protections, free listings, transit delay updates f...

SCAMS!

    I’ve listed my used MacBook Pro 2013 3 TIMES!! Every single time I have received scammers trying to scam me out of my item. I finally got what seemed to be a normal person and if say they email was finally from EBay but it looks all janky and mak...

Ebays Offer Process in "Sell it Now" is all wrong!

The E-bay listing form under "Selling details - Fixed price" under the "Best Offer" section heading reads:(1) "Let buyers make offers. Allowing offers increases chance of selling by 3-7% based on recent individual seller listing performance". Natural...

small sellers hardly ever get a higher feedback buyer

For many years here on eBay, I have been reminding small sellers of the auto-filters eBay uses in discriminating against us in search results. In the past, I have noted that fully 85% of my buyers show less feedback than I have (ten years of data)......

Removing paypal account emails

When I go to sell an item it let's me choose the PayPal account (by selecting an email) that payment can be made to by the buyer. Both of the email options are no longer active PayPal accounts and haven't been for some time. When I link to the PayPal...

EBay has changed the packing slip

The new packing slip no longer allows you to include your own message. You can choose from one of eBay's pre-written messages, or you can choose no message. You cannot edit or add to their pre-written messages. Over the years, eBay has tried to make ...

We're unable to increase your selling limits right now

I start selling on Ebay since 2017 and already receive happy news about "Now you can list even more" in my email since 2019. My selling limit increase from 306 items to 770 items or with amount limit up to $15,300.00.All good until this month in Augu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors