Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! Has anyone else seen a total change in past views and impressions?

I made a sale today and checked my traffic in the seller hub. The two bar graphs in the middle of the page "Impressions" and "Page Views" are totally different than they were yesterday. For example, two days ago my impressions were about 100, now the...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 2 helpful

Exclamation points!!!

Anyone notice how there's an increase of buyers who message with multiple sentences ending in exclamation points? Do sellers do this too? I've always thought to use that punctuation sparingly. To me, I see it right up there as typing with caps.I've p...

INCREASE SALES

Hello everybody, i will like to know from you guys experience how could I increase my sales, I am a 18 year old entrepreneur that has been working on Ebay for a long time, I have gained a lot through the years but its not enough. I will like to know ...

Resolved! eBay Profiting Off Sales Tax Collection

This has been discussed here before, but I thought I'd give it a refresh for the sake of discussion and attention. eBay's selling fees includes the sales tax collected on your sale. I just sold a higher priced item and was surprised that they include...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 45 replies
  • 7 helpful

Scammers caused me to delist

I am new to eBay. I listed a decorative item for 150 and had crazy offers last was 1250. I canceled listing twice because of this and now owe eBay more than asking price. What alternatives did I have. I looked for ways to decline bids but didn’t see ...

Resolved! Sending offers

I just went to send a few offers to watchers and almost made a big mistake. As everyone knows, when you send an offer, you enter a percentage discount of the asking price. It is now showing a dollar amount. Be sure to review your offers before sendin...

UPC

How to I list a item if I do not have a UPC

Ebay History Wiped Out

I have sold on eBay since the late 90's off and on. I was selling part time on eBay when people did not even show a picture of the item they were selling. As years went by eBay became more modern and I used a template for selling purposes. I had a hi...

Underpaid shipping

I’ve sold a lot on eBay and strictly use their shipping. I have been nailed by the underpaid shipping by eBay probably 100 times. I use a scale with item packed and always adjust it for an Oz over. Tell me how I start selling on a different platform ...

Send offer

When I go to send an offer now, it only has a percentage off for me to offer. I normally send a set price offer, why is that happening now?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors