Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Volume Pricing Invoice - How to correct?

Experts, Sold (my first) volume price reduction item yesterday. EBay has not sent an invoice yet, and (curiously) I have not yet received a "you sold" message from eBay. The buyer sent an invoice request, and when I looked at the (unsent) eBay invoic...

I have a 100% feedback buyer who keeps winning items but wont pay per repeated requests. up to $250

Hes paid in the past. i asked him to please settle at $145 dollars. no reply. More bids. now up to $250. still no reply or payment when i send updated invoices. not sure what to do. put him on blocked bidder status? why in the world wouldn't he want ...

Auction item

How do I discontinue the "auto relist" of my auction?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! HELP

264822338886 Can someone PLEASE look at this listing and see if you see ANY links to non ebay web sites? I was notified I had a link in there but I cannot see it. TYIA

Cancellation is still in progress-why?

Buyer asked to cancel because she bought wrong fragrance. Obviously, nobody likes to cancel, especially since PayPal started to keep the fees, which makes us to lose money without making anything.The buyer was adequate and polite, so I decided to hel...

Resolved! selling bulk

I hope to sell things like tea / coconut husks as a big order. What are the things to consider when selling in bulk like that?

Buyer want to return an item but not marked when I sent it

I sold a dress and took sufficient photos which showed perfectly fine. After a week the buyer messaged to say the dress had a mark on on the front and wants to return it. I explained that the photos were clear and no mark when I sent it but she has n...

Ebay Contacts

Anyone knows if Ebay has any live persons working? No chat available and phone lines are closed. Been trying to get several hundreds of my money on hold released - still held by Ebay though the buyer received the goods weeks ago

Can't seem to change my country in item listing

I've been on ebay for a while, living in the US. I'm now in Holland and I want to sell some things. I've updated my address in my account but no matter what, it keeps using my old address when I start a new listing. I tried to manually change it in t...

Solution to the "refund for INR while order is in-transit" problem

I hope I'm not the only one who thinks refunding buyers for INR cases while an order is still in-transit is a problem. We live in an age of a deadly pandemic, state and county lockdowns, Covid-related mail delays, and as if that weren't enough, an ad...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors