Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Store?

I am new to eBay. please tell me about what is a store? how can we manage it? Thank you!

Feedback Tab

Is it just me who can't leave feedback since the app was updated? I have lots of items that I have received but the items are not shown as 'delivered'. Sometimes a seller only knows whether a buyer has received the item because feedback is left! My o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay seling

i don't want to violence any eBay policy but when i create some listing there is some violence massagesabout links how can i upload photos with out any links. please help me i am new seller for eBay

what is this masssage

Remove contact info and/or links to non-eBay websites from listings i didn''t put any link or website for my listing.so how i fix this problem

Quick question - what would you do?

A buyer purchased 4 mugs - all with a dark brown foot.After receiving the mugs, she sent me a message stating, "Not four brown it’s two brown two black" and sent a photo. Two brown and two black. She then sent a Positive Feedback, "Arrival Fast Packe...

Sold parts not working, no returns, as-is, bends my item, now wants to return it and Ebay approves..

This was for a "DELL 15 7000 0NHG2G KEYBOARD PALM REST TOUCH PAD E2-X1-D10 05KR9K Top case" sold as-is, parts not working, no return and then buyer BENT item and then opens SNAD, Ebay approved his claim.... Messages ON CLAIM (newest to old):Here's wh...

Local Pickup - sales tax question

How does a cash on pickup transaction appear on the eBay orders page regarding the item total - will it show a taxed amount or a non-taxed amount? Obviously if it shows a taxed amount, then sellers would collect it on pickup and remit it to the state...

Buyer using multiple addresses?

I've sold 7 copies of the exact same book in the last week. All purchased by the same person, but shipped to different people/addresses around the country. I checked him out and he just joined ebay in May and already has over 38000 positive feedbacks...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors