Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

seller is selling the same item over and over

seller is selling the same item over and over , he will not cancel my oder and i can not get intouch with ebay. beware of this sell, he ask for you to send cash to hes cash app.

Find more sponsored.....

I saw mention of this on another site and looked at several of my listings this morning. I was quite surprised to find it is true. I don't recall seeing any eBay update about this particular new photo array. Nor info on how a seller obtains this plac...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay math

If you offer discounts to your customer does eBay take their percentage on the original selling price?

If you're curious about how 'up to 50% refund deduction' works

I never used the feature before, but recently I had an opportunity to try it because a buyer returned a mixed lot of jewelry but kept 4 of the 53 pieces. Honestly I'm just surprised that has never happened to me before. And it was 4 of the better pie...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 52 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Listings in store disappeared

I have been using the turbo lister to make changes to all listings. I only have 207 right now and had around 250 six months ago. Some of my items have disappeared and not in Active, Sold, or the Unsold categories. In the old days, I could go to my fe...

Resolved! How do i remove "Promoted Ad Fees" from all of my listings in bulk?

I see that eBay is about to change the way they calculate Promoted Ad fees to include shipping and tax which is frankly a spit in the face to sellers who are struggling right now. It's crazy enough that we get charged a percentage of shipping *even w...

Resolved! Clothing Brands Copyright Infringements

I just found that eBay is very strict for sellers. If someone reports about the copyrighted product on his account, I have a few important questions to be a good seller on eBay. my first question is how we can know which products have copyright infri...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors