Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Cold weather, cold sales

Haven't had a sale in a week, but that's fine. I woke up to snow this morning. I'll just put another log on the fire... Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! Oh, the weather outside is frightfulBut the fire is so delightful

User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 4 helpful

2023 holiday selling season

Worst by far in 23 years, across ebay and Amazon. I am too lazy to go out and get a job for the Man so 2024 will be the year when I have to ask myself hard questions about being satisfied with the new status quo, curtailing hours to reflect part-time...

User avatar by Guide
  • 58 replies
  • 15 helpful

Interesting day. Maybe things are getting better.

This morning while playing spider solitaire on the computer, got an e-mail saying I made a sale. Just a music CD.Instantly printed packing slip grabbed a box ready to go and packed it. Printed packing and went to the post office. 14 minutes after get...

Picture uploading issue

Why can I only select 1 photo to upload at a time to my listings? How can I fix it so I can select all of the pictures at once to upload? Seems to be a new feature. Thank you!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Canceled

I listed an item and within 30 minutes I received a message that it had bee sold and paid for. Then I received a message from the buyer saying "Hello, Please cancel my order it was a mistake. Thanks".Is this some kind of scam? And if legit, I haven't...

Large Envelope shipping option

Why doesn't ebay have the Large Envelope shipping option on their shipping options. I sell a lot of stuff that is only 1-2ozs but might be a little big for a standard envelope. I can get the option on my PayPal shipping account but not right on ebay....

Feedbacks

I had a negative feedback stated the sweater she bought was too big. I offer free returns and had all the measurements on the listing. Ebay told me that they can't remove the feedback unless the buyer agrees. I reached out to the buyer multiple times...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

anyone sell sewing patterns?

I obtained several hundred current (not vintage) uncut sewing patterns. There are a lot that are "retro". I sorted them out. I sorted the rest into women's, men's, baby/toddler, kids, costumes, dolls/stuffed animals and home decor. Of course the larg...

User avatar by Guide
  • 37 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling

Can you sell soda stream lid adapters in america. I notice the only 2 sellers are outside the US.

Advice before i submit my documents to reinstate my account - MC011

I received two random performance review holds this month due to high sales volume (the industrial automation hardware market is a wild market right now). The first performance review hold was lifted within 4 days but 2 weeks later it resulted in a M...

New feedback removal policy

So yesterday I called in to get a negative removed and the anchor CSR told me all feedback removal is done with an online request. Supposedly all requests...at least Anchor Store feedback removals are looked at by a live person and are not determined...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors