Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

sold items stay on my active list

I think I am being charged for items that I sell after I sell them. When I go to my active list the sold items are there and being renewed but as sold. How do I fix this?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to request Feedback Removal?

Recently sold an item with description and pictures clearly stating the item was damaged. Received a negative feedback saying exactly that. Item was damaged. When selecting the item for feedback removal in says it is not eligible. Any suggestions?

Fees

All eBay sellers pay fees, yet eBay is using those fees to pay for watch authentications. How does this help those sellers that do not sell watches?

Listings in different currencies help!

Hello on my other selling account whenever i list an item in USD it automatically adds 2 more listings one in EU and one in AU. Every time i delete the listing after a little bit they just get relisted again without me doing anything. Does anyone kno...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling

Hi, Are there any new promotions to sellers. I would like to do promotion campaign.

Resolved! E BAY ALWAYS CHANGING STUFF IS IT GOOD OR NOT?

I noticed e bay changed its label printing page yesterday. Then today noticed instead of bottom e bay now moved photos to the side of main photo on all my listings. Do they not realize once people get use to someting that works fine. Why are they alw...

Covid

All the materials I use to make my dolls were purchased in 2019 before covid Do you think I should put this in my listing as covid free or not mention covid.

question about selling/sending digital code items

I received an inquiry about a listing I have up for rewards points from Panini trading cards. The listing is for physical cards that contain digital codes that can be used on the Panini site to purchase items. A buyer has asked if I could email the d...

Resolved! suspicious buyer activity

I have a buyer who has purchased several of my items a week ago, who, last night, created a brand new account to purchase additional similar items. both transactions are $150+ The information for both accounts provided by ebay are the same. (name /Ad...

Resolved! How do I return a overpayment of shipping?

I have a buyer that bought a number of items from me. I now want to return to him the unused portion of the shipping. I was able to do this in the past with PayPal. How is this completed with the new managed payments??

Payment hold

Sold an item shipped to exact zip code I was given from buyer: now it says payment on hold due to zip codes not matching from original purchase. It said I will get my money today and now it’s pushed to the 22nd. Buyer has not responded to my messages...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unpaid after 30 days

My item was purchased but never paid.I was caring for my father and was not on line for a few weeks. I then saw the purchase and sent the invoice, and again it wasn't paid. I have tried to contact the buyer and asked if they still wanted the item, an...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another Seller leaving for the usual reasons

For anyone who is interested, it's the same reason as hundreds of others. I sold a chromebook. It was older but worked perfectly. The buyer messaged me to say the chromebook wouldn't turn on. I was surprised and suggested a couple of fixes off the in...

I can not put promo listings on ebay

Hello! My name is Arina and I have a problem I cannot create promo listings. There is simply no such option in my store. I bought a subscription for $ 8 a month. More than 60 days have passed since the first sale. The account is definitely over 90 da...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors