Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 23 helpful

Feedbacks

I had a negative feedback stated the sweater she bought was too big. I offer free returns and had all the measurements on the listing. Ebay told me that they can't remove the feedback unless the buyer agrees. I reached out to the buyer multiple times...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

anyone sell sewing patterns?

I obtained several hundred current (not vintage) uncut sewing patterns. There are a lot that are "retro". I sorted them out. I sorted the rest into women's, men's, baby/toddler, kids, costumes, dolls/stuffed animals and home decor. Of course the larg...

User avatar by Guide
  • 37 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling

Can you sell soda stream lid adapters in america. I notice the only 2 sellers are outside the US.

Advice before i submit my documents to reinstate my account - MC011

I received two random performance review holds this month due to high sales volume (the industrial automation hardware market is a wild market right now). The first performance review hold was lifted within 4 days but 2 weeks later it resulted in a M...

New feedback removal policy

So yesterday I called in to get a negative removed and the anchor CSR told me all feedback removal is done with an online request. Supposedly all requests...at least Anchor Store feedback removals are looked at by a live person and are not determined...

seller is selling the same item over and over

seller is selling the same item over and over , he will not cancel my oder and i can not get intouch with ebay. beware of this sell, he ask for you to send cash to hes cash app.

Find more sponsored.....

I saw mention of this on another site and looked at several of my listings this morning. I was quite surprised to find it is true. I don't recall seeing any eBay update about this particular new photo array. Nor info on how a seller obtains this plac...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay math

If you offer discounts to your customer does eBay take their percentage on the original selling price?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors