Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Making a listing invisible while keeping the listing active

Hello- I'm new to selling on eBay, and I have a question. Is it possible to make a listing invisible, while keeping the listing live and active? You might be asking why I would want to do that. But, I essentially would like to use the eBay platform f...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

lost listings

so i have over 1100 items listed..and storage problems like you never know....i just noticed ebay has lost some of my listing..so now im wondering how many things im storing that are now not listed

Sales report question

can anyone explain this to me?why this New Sales report thing says that I sold something for 88 on 8/21 , when it was only like $30 ?? I'm so confused.thanks for the help.

asking to improve selling limits

Hello,I have already sold more than $200 on eBay and I have stock in china, I want to list more items. can anyone help me with that or tell me how to contact eBay customer support. THANK YOU.

Ongoing Offer Scam

Is there a way (other than to completely opt out of allowing offers) to filter out these ridiculous "call me on this number for sale" scammers sending in offers NONSTOP!

selling

dear sir/madam,why are the one of my listing isn't display on my seller hub traffic page?

Experiencing higher sales than normal.

I know how everyone comes here expressing how sales are low. My sales have actually been high this month. Dangit ebay will you cut it out! I'm just a part time seller. My one and only day off from my regular job and i'll have to spend it packing and ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 3 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Cannot revise a listing (to include some add'l stuff), so can I contact each bidder instead?

Hi, I have an auction that is going to end soon (3 hours from now), but I just found some additional things that I want to include (the auction is for a camera, and I just found the original box, etc.). It looks like I cannot revise the auction at th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors