Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Free listing promotion

I can't seem to find the ebay promotion that was offered to me for free listings until November 1, 2020

Resolved! No feedback buyer bought ~$200 item

Just had a buyer purchase a rather pricey electronic for almost $200. The buyer has NO feedback and I am a little concerned about shipping it. I realize you can filter out buyers with certainty feedback scores but I believe the lowest you can set is ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Fees?

This might end up being a dumb question, but, I haven't been listing and selling for a while and have recently started back up. My question is...does ebay still invoice the seller once a month for fees or are they taken automatically as you sell?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Add missing item location ZIP Code

Hi. I'm from Sri Lanka. I have list an item in auction style. But they are saying that, I have missed the item location ZIP code. But in Sri Lanka, we don't have ZIP codes. We have Postal codes. If anyone can give a solution for my problem, I would b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 4 helpful

Page not found when attempting to cancel order

Anyone else running into an issue cancelling an order? We've got two customers who asked us to cancel their orders but when we click the cancel order in the drop down it just goes to the "we looked everywhere" error page. Tried it on two different co...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 4 helpful

Build impression

How to increase the impression of products on eBay. Please mention the little little tactics you know

Any Active Seller From India? Help me please.

Hello fellow Desi sellers, I want to know if there is any active seller from India, especially who has registered in 2019-20. I have submitted all documents, they are verified, there is no flagging on my account yet I am not able to list. I am gettin...

Resolved! International Buyer Selects Shipping Option Not Offered

How can an international buyer select USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelope for an item which is 14x10" and for which I offered only USPS Priority Mail International and USPS First Class Package International? Just exactly what failed h...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

If I wanted to accept offers I would have done it myself.

**bleep**. You auto offered several of my listings and now I have to go turn all that **bleep** off. Why would you do that? I don't care what your marketing people think. What makes you think people can just accept HALF the price of their items, then...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 7 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors