Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Am I Being Scammed?

I just sold an item to a buyer who just joined Ebay yesterday, does not have any feedback and has an APO address in Djibouti. I've been selling on Ebay for years with no real issues but this one has me questioning whether if it is a scam or not, main...

EBAY SELLING PLATFORM- PROMOTIONS

Not sure if these comments will be in violation of the eBay community standards and land me in eBay jail since it seems you can only talk rainbows and ice cream but here goes. Is it only me as a seller that has major issues with the promotions sectio...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 3 helpful

Accepting Paypal as Payment anymore is not an option

Been on Ebay since 1999. Before even eBay Canada came afoot, which allows me to sell on both sites. eBay.ca and eBay.comDitto with being member of paypal since 2000.Sadly, because Canadians can only accept paypal for payments, after 22 years and hund...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback Question

I have a buyer who does all her EBAY from her IPhone and says she cannot post me feedback because what we sold her was delivered First Class Mail (in an envelope) that does not come with tracking. She says that she cannot post feedback because the la...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! ebay is a scam

i was selling to apple watches on ebay for 400 each, but they never sold. my ebay invoce is $85. why is ebay charging me so much, even though i was unable to sell anything. if anyone can help me because there is no way i am gonna pay ebay $85 for not...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer provided invalid address. Item was sent back to me

I recently shipped a car emblem to a buyer.Less than a week later I noticed I got a negative feedback! He said ' item was shipped to such and such Ave, it was supposed to be street .'I was able to get the feedback removed because he provided the wron...

seller is not a nice seller

I purchased a clutch set including flywheel and the order was time time sensitive and my tracking was UPS but received a delivery from FedEx and it was just the clutch dropped shipped form MD when seller is in CA. So I called Ebay and started a retur...

LUK.jpg

back to old store by accident

I accidentally pushed the button "revert to old store" it says someone already has my stores name-yeah me-how do I get it back? the accounts still under my name, but the store page will not let me put it back to new name, it says I have to change my ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

First time seller help/mistake

I sold a engagement ring as soon as I put it online eight hours later I had a someone purchased my ring for $1999. I got excited excepted his offer and set my ring to the address you provided. I sent it through FedEx and I have not yet received a pay...

• 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sick of eBay listing my sold items

I am so sick of eBay listing my sold items and having them sell again and then having to cancel the sale, refund the money, beg the buyer for forgiveness, and taking a hit against my top-rated status. I have anywhere between 1200 and 1500 listings at...

Other sellers using your photos

Anyone experience this where you see you photo being used on another sellers listing? Are other sellers that lazy? Is this even allowed?

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors