Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Item Specifics - Total Insanity!

I have been receiving "Item Specifics" notifications for the past week. Made the attempt to fill in all the boxes but keep getting more notifications. This is crazy. So I decided to leave a comment on the last notification. Here is the comment I left...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 9 helpful

Will Ebay Refund My Final Value Fees?

On 10/16, I fully refunded a buyer through Paypal for an item that I sold back on 10/9. I just received my invoice from ebay dated 10/15 and I wondering if I will see the final value fees for that item refunded back to me. I'm assuming that they woul...

selling

I'm Selling all types of products, In the movement i'm Listing 11 Product Without Variations. There are all fixed price type. But still i haven't order. impression limit is around 5700. How to increase my selling?Thank youu.

Opening a paypal claim once ebays closed ???

HiI sold a item ..99p no reserve , it was a ring I stated no returns and I can't garantee anything other than it's 9ct gold.Weeks later buyer opens a case claiming the stone is glass.I closed it as I stated no guarantees and no returns.Now that's clo...

Buyer upset over gift

I made a sale over a collectible video game recently. The asking price is usually around 150 to 200 dollars but mine had a bit of wear and tear (40 y.o) so I under priced it quite a bit. [50 bucks]. Because I am a collector of this kind of item, I de...

Case closed without seller resolution because I had to call ebay and ask them to refund buyer?

So, long story short, had a buyer with an undeliverable address open an INR case within hours of the failed delivery attempt. Called CS and they put the case on hold for 10 days to see if buyer would somehow get the item or it would be sent back to m...

Problem when trying to list something

Everytime i try listing my iphone it says "Unfortunately, we're unable to verify your identity. To learn more, you can contact us" Ive tried a lot of thing but nothing worked.i dont know what to do now.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

stupid missing item specifics

Why is eBay continuing to require step upon step upon step in listing items? Now they are sending 'suggestions' to improve our listings with new item specifics. Great. Except that it requires manually changing over 500 listings with item specifics th...

Scam buyers that apparently cannot be reported.

Very suspicious buyers out there trying to get you to purchase giftcards and send them pics of the numbers before they will finalize payment. Im a first time seller and probably targeted because of that. Im sure i did somethings wrong as well. But th...

Seller fees for ebay mastercard point$

Does anyone know if you use your eBay mastercard to pay eBay fees, will it count toward the $1000 of ebay purchases to get the 5pts per $1 for the rest of the year? I have not found a straight answer to this question. I guess the bottom line question...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

DVDs Containing Nudity

I wanted to find out some things about the DVD & Movies section. I have been restricted for listing a DVD that had no nudity on the cover, but it was Rated R. This is the second time it has happened to me. The DVDs are regular movies that are sold in...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors