Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Chicken scented face mask from Jack in the Box.

A friend of mine told me about these. Because of the very limited quantity available, if i was able to get one i could easily sell it on ebay... Chicken scented face mask from Jack in the Box. I was able to get 3. I'm not sure when i should list them...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 34 replies
  • 1 helpful

Another eBay money grab on returns

Recently had a case and eBay favored the buyer of course. lol! This is my issue: shipping in listing was set at $8.50Shipping actually was only $5.45I refunded the buyer $2.50 Now I see the return label eBay gave the buyer is now costing me $9.75 Com...

listing parts

I hope to have some attention to detail of items,in search for parts,item may not match the listing. I how can ALL sellers of the of the error in the posting?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scammed by Covid19 and a buyer...

Hello.. I sold an itme in April, an US buyer. I shipped the item in the next 48hs, from Argentina, but due lockdown, the parcel was stuck in Argentina customs for months....tracking number showed that.So the buyer contacted me, and i told him that op...

New eBay return rules to harm sellers

I am a good seller with 100% feedback rating. I live in the USA. I sold chestnuts to a German buyer. As we know, shipping from the USA to Europe can be expensive. I paid for the shipping, inspected every chestnut and tested them in water - to make su...

my store displays nothing

hi i am Naveen. I am a beginner. i have 4 listings and i subscribed for basic store. im trying to add my active listings and its showing that 3 listings cannot be moved to categories because it was listed in ("some other site"). and remaining one can...

Paypal Unexpectantly Terminated my Account

Last night at 9:20 PM I received a message from Paypal stating that there was a problem with my account, and then immediately after at 9:20 PM I got another message stating that I am permanently banned from Paypal. I called this morning and they told...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

STILL no service by phone. PATHETIC!!

Today I tried again to reach out to eBay to help ‘remain in good standing’ on an item my buyer hasn’t recieved (because the post returned it TWICE for an invalid address while the buyer assures me the address is good, and the postmaster confirmed it ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors