Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Horrible customer service

Horrible customer service - that describes eBay‘s horrible treatment of their sellers. I had an item sold which was listed as no refunds and was listed accurately. A buyer purchased, opened and then wanted to return the item claiming that it wasn’t l...

Low Sales During Festive Season

Dear e bay community friends,My sales are drastically down specially from last two weeks. I gathered that majority is experiencing the same situation these days. Is this due to Covide-19 pandemic or any other reasons?

Anyone else's sales plummet?

I have noticed that ever since around October 6th my sales have completely plummeted. Like 20% drop kind of plummet.I haven't been able to put my finger on whats causing it but I have reason to believe managed payments is playing a part or eBay just ...

Black Friday?

Much like 2019, Black Friday on eBay is Bleak Friday. lol Still hopeful with time left on the day. I do have to add 2020 was my best year on here, though. Too bad MP will end my eBay days at one point. Wishing good luck & great sales to all. Stay saf...

Thanksgiving from a buyer to sellers.

I've been on ebay since... Ummm... Since I got online using a Nokia candybar as a cellphone modem.You sellers have been a pretty good bunch of people, I have had 2 dishonest sellers that I can remember in all that time. The rest of you have been one ...

Improper Listing as "Used"

I have noticed a trend on Ebay with many electronics items being listed as "Used" that the seller knows is not working. In their descriptions, they state "I am selling this AS IS, for parts only, not working", yet there is a specific listing category...

This sad seller needs store promotion tips!

HiI am a 11 year FULL Time reseller...I use other platforms as well but ebay has always been my bread &butter sice day 1 (this current store has only been around 3 years, my ex husband got my original store in the divorce)I know there is a pandemic c...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors