Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Oct-nov sales

I'm barely selling anything. This has never happened at this time of year before.

Outrageous Offer

Shoes could be purchased for $40. Sale end no bids. Offer came in more than twice the amount but they wanted a phone call. Is this legit? How do I flag ebay?

PayPal hold on funds for return request

funds were held in PayPal for a return request. eBay buyer agreed to Half. In the meantime I needed to use my PayPal acc’t to send money to a relative. I couldn’t send until I paid the held amount. I have not received back the other half yet. It’s li...

how to manage my e bay account

I would like to get involved as an eBay seller. I am already registered as a seller, I have 3 shops and 3 Computers with 3 connections, when I log in to this computers with a single user ID, can I do my activities without any problems

VeROd Listing...You Won't Believe It!

ebay has Removed one of my listings...a Star Trek Slide and Photo...saying that a company called Lokai had claimed it is 'counterfeit or a copy.'I looked up that company. They sell Jewelry!My listing includes the Character's Name....LOKAI!Star Trek u...

Done selling on Ebay—seller policies unfair

I just sold some shoes and clearly put “please check sizing before purchase—no refunds for sizing issues”. Obviously I screwed up and I did have the auction set to allow refunds for 30 days, although buyer pays return shipping. Buyer purchased the it...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 3 helpful

Stolen images and descriptions

Hi all, We did a Google image search and discovered that someone lifted all of our images (even those with our watermark on them) along with our descriptions (verbatim) and is using them outside Ebay for their own sales. We have kept all of our templ...

Switching to a BUSINESS account- questions

Hi All-I have been running my Ebay sales through my business (LLC) the past few years. Paypal has always sent me a 1099 with my business EIN on it (not my personal SS#) Now that Ebay has switched me over to Managed Payments, and i will now get a 1099...

Unpaid items!

Hi thereI wanted to send this message to all the sellers out there to see if others are experiencing the same issue as I am. Lately, I have had SEVERAL people bid and win items I've listed but when it comes to paying the invoice they DON'T pay. As I'...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 5 helpful

Ebay needs updated handmade listings

Handmade listings need updating! I don't carry any inventory beyond materials, I make an item to order according to the size and color requested. The current listing method requires me to list items by size and color and add an inventory amount of ea...

Surgical or Exam Gloves

I have a few boxes of surgical gloves purchased some time ago for care of a relative. These are excess to me so I thought I could sell them on eBay. I'm not running a business, just a home seller trying to reduce clutter. I listed them at a price poi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors