Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Your listing was removed: Price gouging policy

Your listing was removed: Price gouging policy after it being listed almost 2 weeks..and I had been charged a listing fee on this listing ..... just one more reason to get out of here. two emails the last two days,.from ebay..... I am canceling 6 auc...

My ebay depression

Ive been selling on ebay for 10 years, I am well aware of the ups and downs of selling, the drama with online buyers, the fees, the returns. Ive known how to move with the ebb and flow of all these selling trials... But these past few months have bee...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 19 replies
  • 13 helpful

My Missent Package

I don't know if anyone can help me with my problem, but recently I sold a package for 267 dollars, the buyer sends me the money and all is good. A few weeks later I get a message from the buyer saying that he never got the package. The tracking says ...

Selling to scammer thru global shipping program scenarios

What happens when you ship to a buyer through the Global Shipping Program but likely a scam? So, the buyer paid and waited to request for an update to the shipping address after I provided the tracking number. First off, I made a label through eBay s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! cannot ship an item

It says I cannot ship an item I have sold even though on the listing I put international shipping. It says “this item needs to be shipped from a different country website”

Resolved! I need help! I am a 15 year seller

I feel all I do is lose money selling on Ebay now. I have a garage full of items to list and I just don't see any profit anymore. I hate the fact that they charge shipping as income! If I sell something at a fair price I loose money in the end with a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 46 replies
  • 6 helpful

Is eBay currently dead???

•So first of all obviously this virus has declined tons of sales for tons of ebayers. •Refunds are not working for TONS of people. (Helpful tip- If eBay won’t let you refund anyone, refund them through PayPal. It always works. You’ll still get the fi...

Resolved! Not having as much sells.

Hello I’m not that much of a new seller can anyone look at my items for sale and tell me why I get views but not as much sales? I watch videos on other ebay seller and they like 10 items in one day. I have over 100 items I do try listing everyday..ju...

Faucet On..Faucet OFF..Faucet ON...Faucet OFF

Over the last several months I've been experiencing a pretty constant pattern of sales -no sales. Like there is a constant 3 day lull between sale days. No rhyme or real pattern. I feel like I'm Dorothy being played by the Wizard of Oz.Any thoughts.....

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 6 helpful

Selling on eBay with PayPal now removed!!! 😡

Hello. Is it just my PayPal account that eBay have removed? I can’t get my head around how I’ve sold a dress for £18 and had £3.33 removed straightaway in fees and now need to add my bank details.the old system of pay a seller through eBay worked. If...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay tax and getting charged by PP fees for it!

Ive read thru a thousand message talking about this same thing.. Wondering about if its "ethical" or what not for ebay to collect tax then allow a sister company to collect a further 2.9 percent on that tax that you had ZERO to do with.. I thought ha...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Moving up to a store

I have a few questions. I have been selling items on ebay and am thinking of upgrading to a store. I have a few questions hopefully someone out there can help me.1) Will my current listings migrate to my store or will I have to list them again?2) Cur...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors