Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Why am I excluded from the £1 max selling fees?

has anyone else had the £1 max selling fee's offers stop? I know they are still going on as a friend of mine is getting them every other week but I've not had the offer for months now. I asked ebay on the chat and the only answer I got was to wait fo...

We are doomed: Instant refund if item is SNAD

When a buyer isn't required to return an itemIn some instances, we may not require that an item be returned to the seller. In these situations, we refund the buyer and may seek reimbursement from the seller, for example if:- The return request was op...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Listing

Hello,I'm willing to sell on ebay. I had previous 5 year experience as a buyer. But now I would like to sell my old things on ebay, because ebay has wide range of customers. So could you please help me to do that?I mean how should I start?

Fast n Free logo not showing

Someone told me that eBay were getting rid of this soon. Did they get rid of it? 1 day handling time, expedited shipping 1-3 days.

Account Restricted Indefinitely - Please help me!

Quick Facts:This is my first real attempt to sell products from manufacturers and merchant on eBay under myself using my own name and with a legit LLC. Sold for about 1 and ½ month, this is the data and stats: Sales: 404Sales Amount: 8.6kTransaction ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Need advice on counterfeit item removals

I have brand new, authentic Otterboxes and LifeProof cases (complete with recent proof-of-purchase invoices from one of the US's biggest nationwide distributors. This morning 10 of my listings were removed and a 3-day restriction was placed on my acc...

Start Selling

Is it mandatory to include sales police in the item when listing eBay item?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Accepted offer on Removed Listing

I recently accepted an offer on an item only come to find out that the item ( a purse ) has been removed from my listings. The message I received from Ebay said the offer was made by an authorized user. It shows as sold on my Ebay store there are no ...

Getting money i have made by selling

Recently i have made money from selling stuff on ebay but the money doesnt seem to be coming into my paypal or my bank account. How do i get the money?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors