Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Need help from Norwegain sellers about shipping from Norway

Anyone that are selling from Norway?Jeg sender uten sporing,men en får alltid opp at pakken er sendt og hvilken dato,.Dette har vært utrolig nytting på mange måter.Men i forrige uke,kom det bare"ingen sporing på denne tjenesten,ingen mer info tilgjen...

Can't Print Shipping Labels HELP!!

I have not been able to print any shipping labels through eBay for 2 days now. Haven't had any luck getting an answer/finding a solution for this problem. Has anyone else had this issue? Do you have any suggestions for me?

about temporary lock on bidding, selling

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.Your account may have been accessed by a third party. In an effort to protect your account, we have put a temporary lock on bidding, selling and the ability to send messages to other eBay members unti...

What happened to customer service?

I get a call back, answer the call, click. I tried dialing back but my phone said the number was fake. Then I tried to do it again and it went from 1 minute to 13. I wait.....nothing. I try again now 96 minutes. You can't tell me their "workers" are ...

Selling tips

Hi friends, Today I have read article about e bay selling that knowledge I like to share with you all. Everybody likes to increase selling for that we need to do few steps,Item Title / Topic : Add specific keywords as a example ,when you are going to...

Mean Nasty Customer

I don't know how to deal with a mean nasty customer. She bought a small jewelry box from me. Apparently it arrived with a broken hinge, but she will not file a postal damage claim. She says I purposely sent her damaged merchandise. She is demanding a...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! I sold a "not working" item and the seller requested refund for defective, I want to fight this case

I sold a MacBook screen, which clearly stated the condition as "For parts or not working: Cracked Screen" on the listing. I even included a photo of the illuminated cracked screen. I also have a "no return" policy, which I later realize is not really...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 1 helpful

SPOOF BIDDING

I AM A LONG TIME EBAY SELLER AND HAVE RECENTLY BEEN EXPERIENCING A WAVE OF SPOOF BIDDING IN MY AUCTIONS. MANY MANY OF MY AUCTIONS HAVE BEEN RUINED BY NEWCOMERS WITH ZERO FEEDBACKS (AND MANY WHO ARE NOT EVEN REGISTERED USERS)....... ARE ANY OTHER SELL...

How would I create a return shipping label ?

An angry buyer wants me to send her a return shipping label...How would I get a return shipping label ?And how would I know the shipping cost and shipping date?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! contact phone number for buyer

I need to find a phone number for a buyer, I found what could be seen as a flaw and its close to christmas, was going to ship tomorrow, but want to let them know. I have a feeling they aren't going to see my message soon enough.Most of the posts I ha...

Can small timers sell face mask again?

The last I heard only cloth mask could be listed without authorization. I’m trying to find out if surgical Mask can be listed by unauthorized people now. I’m not trying to list some just to get a “oops you goofed” message from eBay. I’ve searched thi...

Double refund issued to buy

I am a seller and this September sold an iphone for around $600. The person decided to cancel the order and get a refund. I said okay and started a refund process through my eBay account and everything went through fine, I could see the money transfe...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

New to selling; buyer wants me to ship chairs long-distance

I am just checking back with the selling community here.I have received an offer to buy a set of oak chairs, in the 500-700$ range.They can't really be disassembled because they're solid wood, and I live in CA. Buyer is polite, asks me if I would con...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors