Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Resolved! KeyWords?

Does anyone know of any good keywords for example of an action figure? 

How to protect yourself from freight forwarder scam?

1. Besides adding a signature confirmation, what are other things to do when shipping to a freight forwarder?2. Is a seller prone to chargebacks the same way when shipping directly to a buyer? 3. Anything else to consider?

ebay coupons

I did a promotion during Christmas and a few days after for 40% off. That had ended. I have my starter store on away until January 2nd due to illness in the family. All of a sudden a 40% off coupon showed up on all of my items. I seen it, removed it ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Uses Freight Forwarding to get around countries I can service. They give negative feedback .

Buyer Uses Freight Forwarding to get around countries I can service. They give negative feedback because they can not return from there country that they sent it to , not us. I call eBay customer service (Which I have to pay $400. to be able to) and ...

Resolved! Seller protection

I sold a new MacBook Pro on eBay and the seller unregistered from eBay after I shipped it to her and so she got my brand new MacBook Pro without paying. I asked eBay for a refund but they declined to refund! Does eBay offer refunds to others scammed ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling an Item.

I've sold on ebay plenty of times .But lately, I tried to sell an item on ebay, And a bidder would win,But never pays for the item. So I cancelled after the alotted time and relisted the item.Once again a bidder different bidder would win the item an...

Error in posting

Is there any way to contact bidders on something I’m selling? It’s my first time selling a sports card, and the auction already has 5 bids after 2 days. I just realized that, although the description of the item doesn’t state it, and photos are of th...

Sold the same item 3 times,no one ever pays

Y'all, I done understand ebay any more. I've sold the same item 3 times. No one ever pays, and I have to cancel and relist. Why am I not allowed to message a bidder before the auction ends to try to see if they're a real person? Is this just going to...

Buyer complained 62 days after item was delivered.. if he leaves feedback will it be removed?

You can leave feedback for up to 60 days from the date you received your item or from the expected delivery date, whichever comes first. If no expected delivery date is provided, you have up to 90 days from when you completed your purchase to leave f...

NEW PAGE LAYOUT

Am I the only one that is disturbed about how many sponsored ads there are each page for my listings ?And that the link to my ebay store is at the bottom of the page now ?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors