Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

keep getting cannot list because of coronavirus content

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.We do not allow products marketed to treat or cure the coronavirus. If your product is permitted under our policies, you may relist without referencing the term coronavirus.{e72103-1098512x}it will no...

Ebay seller protection if buyer doesn't pick up shipment?

Any advice, how Ebay seller protection is expected to work, if buyer doesn't pickup shipped item from post office? and now seller is waiting returned shipment back?As proof I have shipping ticket with buyer address and copy of (public) tracking info....

Resolved! Sellers using our product headings-description word-for-word and unique images.

Other sellers are using our unique product headings, descriptions, and images. We can verify that these images originated from us. We were referred to the eBay VeRO Program service department to try to resolve the matter. Their response: We appreciat...

Fees for selling books on eBay

I hadn't really checked as I normally don't sell books. However, I just noticed that eBay is taking 18% in fees from these sales. Books are some of the lowest priced items so I find it unreasonable for this category to have the highest fees. Accordin...

selling

Hi! Has this happened to anyone else? I sold a sterling ring to a buyer. I just shipped it out yesterday so there is no way they have it yet but they have taken my whole original listing and copied it word for word title description and used my photo...

Item was incorrect in listing. I had shipped item before buyer sent me a message requesting refund.

So I sold an item and sent it off to the post office. Turns out the listing was incorrect and I got a message from the buyer requesting a refund. I do not want the item back as it was only $5 and have opened up a cancellation request but it says awai...

Question About Local Pick Up

I listed an item for local pickup only.. No mailing.. A buyer from out of state purchased it and has made arrangements for a friend in my Spokane area to pick it up. It is an especially fragile item which is why I am not willing to mail it.. How do I...

Trouble with first listing

I am trying to submit my first listing to sell. When I click submit, it says I need to up my limit, and says my sell limit is 0. Then it says I am not qualified to up my limit at this time. What am I doing wrong?Thanks!

Sell Listings Being Controlled?

Seems funny a person has a few sales here and there than in a 1 1/2 Hr span they have 5 sales. Then back to here and there. Makes you think doesn't it!

I applaud all of you sellers

I've been hearing so many sellers closing shop during this time. With all that's been currently going on... all the challenges thrown in our faces. To name a few: -Covid Pandemic Spikes-Holiday rush-Cabin fever frustrated buyers-USPS shipping delays-...

New seller question

Hi all, need a little guidance…Iv’e been a eBay member since 2006, 100% feedback score however Ive never sold anything.I recently listed two used items as a bundle with a reserve price,I clearly stated in the listing contact me prior to purchase with...

Seller Protection

Is there any seller protection on new ebay payment method. We sold buyer a $700 item and buyer said item not as described and ebay refunded buyer without buyer returning the item.Where is seller protection. Ebay customer support said buyer opened CC ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors