Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Question on refunding buyer

I had a buyer purchase an item & paid promptly. I sent item with tracking the nx day. After several weeks I checked the tracking and there was none. Nx day the package is sitting in my mailbox pretty much damaged. I sent a message to the buyer refund...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Revise a listing, without losing "number sold count"

Hello Sorry if there's a subject relating to this already, I've searched every term that came to mind but couldn't find anything. I'm a new seller, so I was naive to the fact that once a listing with more than 1 of that item in stock sells, it cannot...

Resolved! MY ITEMS CAN NOT BE VIEWED

I HAVE LISTED 76 ITEMSBUT WHEN I GO ONTO ONE OF MY LISTINGS AND PRESS SEE SELLERS OTHER ITEMSIT COMES UP WITHTHE SELLER HAS NO ITEMS FOR SALE.CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THISAS AT THE MOMENT I CAN NOT SELL MY ITEMSTHANK YOU DAVID

question on updated fees and payments

I hope this doesnt sound confusing.I am a small time seller, maybe a few hundred a month. sales just are not picking up.i was reading through the updated fees with the payments, and it looks like if my item sells for under 100 for clothing Im paying ...

Buyer sent message to text them.

Hello new to selling on Ebay and I got two offers this morning. Both had messages requesting I text them because they had some questions about my product. For me that is a red flag because they could of just asked me in the message. Scam?

Resolved! "Cancel order" vs "Open unpaid item case"

Hello everyone. I have a customer who "accidentally" purchased 16 different items through 16 different purchases, made one after another. I assume they were trying to combine all of them into 1 shipment?? Or were drunk. Or who knows. :? In any case, ...

Volume Pricing

I'm trying something new with my Buy It Now listings...I've seen it on other seller's listings, Volume Pricing. However, when I go to look at my listings that supposedly have Volume Pricing, I don't see anything???? When I look at other Seller's list...

Resolved! Item Removed by VeRO Parallel Import Policy

I had an item removed because it was mistaken for real nail polish. (Which you cannot export and I already know this.) However it was not real nail polish. It was a toy with no real nail polish at all.224141049748 - MiWorld OPI Gel Color Set Nail Pol...

Resolved! Quick Selling Question on Fee's

I'm not a big time Seller. Maybe a few items a month if I'm lucky. My question is: If I sell an item for $ 12 with $ 8 bidder pays shipping and I receive $ 20, Or I sell an item for $ 20 and free shipping. After Ebay receive their fee, is my profit t...

Seller page

Hello everyone. Did ebay change anything? I go into my ebay from the top of the page. I then click summary, and my watch list comes up. I use to click summary then I was able to click selling. At that point I was able to see all I have listed, and on...

Buyer claims not received item, sent to the wrong address

A buyer just open a case claiming that she did not receive item. Item was shipped on time and verified by tracking. However, the buyer claims that I sent it to an incorrect address, but it was the only address in the order and a confirmed paypal addr...

Announcing Up & Running Grants

This holiday season, eBay is giving back to the small businesses like you who are powering America. We’re awarding more than $500,000 in grants and credits to help eBay businesses in the US stay up and running online and secure their future. Learn mo...

10k cash and credit.jpg
User avatar by eBay Staff (Alumni)
  • 6 replies
  • 3 helpful

Check your fees & invoices carefully!!!! Ebay sneaking in charges on last Free Listings!

Heads Up for Sellers. When doing your last free listings. It will say Charges 0.00. Then AFTER you list it will claim a charge. May be small like 0.35 ( My last invoice got hit for 2 Listing Fees). May sound small but if they do this every month that...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors