Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Current return time limit

What is the current return time. Have a buyer who bought Wii games from me on 7th Nov and about 5 days ago told me one was playing up. I checked all games before sending. She says it works then stops. Saying it was xmas pressie for her little girl an...

USPS, Fedex and UPS Shipping Cost Increases

I just do not understand how USPS can increase rates later this month and cannot deliver items on a timely basis.There is not any guidance from USPS regarding shipping times. I know the distribution centers in Phila, NJ, Chicago, NY and areas all aro...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller Hub Issues

I just turned on Seller Hub and I hate it. the analytics are nice but everything else is so different it killed my efficiency. I cant add photos from my mobile device, cant see shipping costs, and most importantly cant figure out how to cancel my sel...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Negative Feedback which isn't my fault.. is it affecting me?

Hey everyone, I just started eBay last month trying to sell some stuff I purchased at thrift stores.I got negative feedback on my first ever order and the reason was "not the best experience". Keep in mind the issue was USPS delaying the package duri...

Help a newbie seller out, please!

Hi all, I’m a longtime member but just recently starting selling small. I felt really encouraged after I managed to sell about 20 listings (like I said, I’m starting small) in the last few weeks, but this past week it’s like I’ve had a freeze out and...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Variations

Hello - I am getting alerts from eBay that I need to input sizes on my variation listings, showing up in my required bucket? They are already on there! I just wish they could roll out one thing that was flawless. ONE THING.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

£1 fee promotion

I have been a member since 2004 but only been buying. I attempted to sell a few unwanted items only recently so not too savvy with the ins and outs. I just received an offer to sell items for a fee of £1 between 8th and 11th Jan. I would be grateful ...

Buyer received a different item

Hi, I sold an item on eBay and the buyer says they received a completely different item.I have photo's of the label I sent and the label they received and they look different. So seems like the label has been reprinted somewhere along the delivery ch...

Gift card scam

So I am new to the eBay thing and I've gotten so many offers and they tell me to text them and because I don't know what's happening I do and they ask me questions that I er already answered in the description of the item. And then I get the boohoo s...

New Seller on Ebay

Hey everyone! I'm a new user on Ebay. I've listed 4 items as of now. I've listed 2 sports cards and 2 jerseys. 2 of my listings have more than 30 views but the other too barely have any. the pricing for all my listings are on average of what they wou...

Scam Buyer

This has happened to me twice in the last week:The first time I was trying to sell a hotwheels. Someone contacted me claiming it was a present for his nephew, and that wanted me to add a $300 Visa giftcard. (He said he would send the payment first, b...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors