Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Question

Hello! I have a question. eBay requires to be 18 but if you have a business bank account will this requirement be voided? Thanks just wondering because a friend of mine wants to start selling.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling

Unable to verify identity. How do I verify so I can sell I verified a code sent to my phone the other day and then I tried to sell and it didn’t work it still said unable to verify identity

Buyer falsely claims items are missing

I had a buyer purchase two items from me a few weeks ago, a USB audio adapter/DAC and a rechargeable headphone amplifier. Both items use micro USB cables (one for charging only), and while I didn't include any cables in the listing or pictures, I inc...

Resolved! auction relisting

can i relist an item early listed as auction, auction ended sold or unsold item as a fixed listing

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

selling format change

I was right in the middle of posting cd's for sale when the selling format changed. I had already listed 27 cd's with no problem. All of a sudden the format went to this extremely long form, which had to be ebay Europe based since it listed selling i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Service Metrics & Buyer Error

I cannot help but feel that the "Service Metrics" are the biggest and most costly scam I've ever seen on eBay. Twice now - I've been hit with this...and each time it's been buyer error! Not seller error - BUYER ERROR! At this moment I have 22 hits on...

3rd INR claim just opened ...

Well GEE, when it's your turn in the barrel it can be pretty deep. I just had my 3rd ever INR claim opened in 5 years and all 3 within the recent past due to the well documented shipping delays caused by Covid - Holiday package volume, etc.. eBay is ...

Banned from selling in a specific category

Hi everyone , I am an ebayer since 2003 and never had particular problems as a seller nor as a buyer. However almost 4 years ago I got banned from selling in the clothes category. Reason for that was listing a second-hand pair of genuine Ray Ban sung...

"Authorized Retailer"?

A recent ebay search brought back a list of items and on that list some of the sellers were "Authorized Retailers". What is that? Aren't we all Authorized Retailers?

User avatar by Superstar
  • 15 replies
  • 2 helpful

Where's Customer Service for Sellers

I just have to vent! A little over a week ago I couldn't find my item on search. I ask to be call back. After 40 minutes I received a call. I told the girl I could not find my item on search. She stated it was right in my listings, which it was but s...

• 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

followers

how do you see your followers?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors