Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer asks additional week to pay ?

A buyer ask to delay the payment for a week, after winning the bid.Is this normal? I am a new seller, and it just sounds suspicious to me. He/she could have let me know before the bidding.I am leaning towards cancelling the transaction ( I haven't sh...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Return window closed, funds still not released

The window for the buyer to return the item closed 3 days ago and my funds are still on hold. Cannot get in contact with eBay either by call back or chat. Hoping I can get some answers here as to when they will be released.

Buyer requested return before shipping

Sorry for the repost, my question was buried in another thread. A buyer paid the item, but immediately requested a return, citing he used a wrong card and will buy with another card. I haven't shipped the item yet. Which option should I choose for th...

• 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shipping discounts in a single category

What I want to do is to offer a discounted shipping rate in one of my store categories. I want to have the first item at regular ship price, then each additional purchase from that category for 25 cents shipping. I looked at the volume pricing thing,...

eBay Revised My Listing

Since when can eBay revise your listing? Got an email from them this morning they had added a “best offer” option to my listing. Since when can they change your listing like that especially without your approval? If I had wanted that in my listing I ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Lots of views only few sales

I have been selling on eBay for a while now and my items seem to be getting views everyday. However, those views barely convert to sales. This is extremely frustrating considering I can see the listings popularity which is amounting to nothing. I hav...

• 23 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer sent back an empty box

Hi, today 1/15/21 a buyer sent me back an empty box filled with bubble wrap and now expects to get her refund. The buyer originally said she received the item damaged and wanted her money back and filed a "Not as described" complaint against me. Ebay...

Sales

Has anyone else seen a drop in sales since the election? 

eBay refunding orders while en route

Shipped something priority the week before Christmas. Tracking shows it’s still being processed. The post office it went through had to close half the building for contact tracing so it’s super delayed. USPS.com warns of unprecedented delays. Buyer o...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Can't find my listing

I can't find the listing no. 274641590666 by searching ebay no matter what search terms I use. I can find it in my store, but that's all. Can anyone else see it?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

managed sell sign up

if i am just selling my coins that are in my collection, do i have to sign up for the ebay managed sells. i do not have a ebay store...and i really dont want my bank account listed on ebay. Sharon

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling

Now Ebay is changing its' payment policies for selling items on Ebay! I live in Canada. If I sell items in Euros I get payment in Canadian dollars? Is the Euro the same value in Canadian dollars? This is a rip off. I want to get the money in the deno...

Why does ebay hate me?

Buyer (feedback): "The crickets that arrived yesterday are dead"Me: "I don't sell crickets, and my order with this buyer arrived over a month ago"Ebay: "This feedback is ineligible for removal" I am beside myself. It's one thing after another. Yester...

Ebay aidea with buyer, never seller

This is why I left eBay years ago. They never side with the seller who makes them the money! Buyer returned a dirty, broken version of what I sent him and said it was damaged in shipping. It was so obviously dropped..and filthy! It actually smelled! ...

• 23 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors