Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

I'm not motivated please help

I have great buyers.... one who waited almost 4 weeks to get her LV bag....it finally got delivered today all good, as I kept in close contact with her but my problem is I have about 12 good things to list and I can't seem to get it done.

who has confidence in eBay right now?

Between the fee's and lack of sales or views for that matter I am losing confidence at an alarming rate in eBay. Even worse if possible is the USPS. I have TWO items I have purchased get lost in shipping--not delayed but lost in the last 7 days. As a...

Worst buyer EVER! Need help.

So someone purchased one of my $10ish items shortly before xmas. COVID delays did a number on the shipment, it sat then bounced around then sat some more. Buyer opened a case, demanding a refund, claiming it was an xmas gift that's wasn't going to ar...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

coupon oddness, but good

Based on something I read here a few days ago I realized that I need a Premium store, not a Basic. So I changed m subscription. Before that I used my $25 coupon towards shipping supplies. I checked just now to see if I had another $25 coupon towards ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! How can I link to Imgur in my Ebay Motors Listing

I have been reading incessantly on if its possible to include a link or reference to a photo hosting site in an ebay listing. I read that ebay does not like links that take you outside of ebay. Is there a work around.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

The after Christmas credit card dispute tactic

Quite a few members of an eBay seller's group I belong to (not here) are reporting credit card disputes being filed against them. These are for items purchased 12/5 through 12/17. All items shipped with tracking prove they were delivered to buyers be...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Should I trust a bidder who opened their ebay account a week ago?

I keep getting bids from accounts that have opened within days.I'm trying to sell an item that has technically been won/purchased twice already, and each time, the buyers did not pay. I filed the unpaid buyer case and then relisted it after the allot...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer sends item back even after return denied

Hello, A buyer started a return, which I declined. My ad said no returns. The seller then claims that the brand new cell phone did not work. After much back and forth, and the buyer telling me that I tricked him and sold a defective product, I told t...

Buyer say he didn't receive my item.

On Oct. 13 I sold an item to a guy in Wyoming received my money on PayPal and forgot about it. Dec. 8 I received a message from Ebay to resolve a problem with the delivery. He said he didn't receive the package. I had used Click & Ship and looked hig...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Refund - returned item - No case open...

Hello, I need some help...I've accidentally sent an incorrect item to a buyer which was raised via ebay messages from the buyer. The buyer has not opened a case for this and been messaging through Ebay.Will I get a credit for the Ebay fees paid if I ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors