Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

£1 fee promotion

I have been a member since 2004 but only been buying. I attempted to sell a few unwanted items only recently so not too savvy with the ins and outs. I just received an offer to sell items for a fee of £1 between 8th and 11th Jan. I would be grateful ...

Buyer received a different item

Hi, I sold an item on eBay and the buyer says they received a completely different item.I have photo's of the label I sent and the label they received and they look different. So seems like the label has been reprinted somewhere along the delivery ch...

Gift card scam

So I am new to the eBay thing and I've gotten so many offers and they tell me to text them and because I don't know what's happening I do and they ask me questions that I er already answered in the description of the item. And then I get the boohoo s...

New Seller on Ebay

Hey everyone! I'm a new user on Ebay. I've listed 4 items as of now. I've listed 2 sports cards and 2 jerseys. 2 of my listings have more than 30 views but the other too barely have any. the pricing for all my listings are on average of what they wou...

Scam Buyer

This has happened to me twice in the last week:The first time I was trying to sell a hotwheels. Someone contacted me claiming it was a present for his nephew, and that wanted me to add a $300 Visa giftcard. (He said he would send the payment first, b...

Is this buyer legit?

Brand new buyer sent me message and wants me to ship an item to Japan. When I scroll down below their message it says Located: Iwaki-City, Fukushima, Japan however when I click on the buyers profile the location just says United States. It this a red...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is slowly killing some Ebay sellers:

Item: $50.00.Ebay. $17.00 shipping, 2 week delivery, extra 5-7 days wait, thanks to the "global shipping program."Same item:Amazon Prime: FREE delivery, the next DAY.

Partial return

Two glasses were broken when a buyer received a package. I will reimburse her for the broken glasses. How do I do this with the funds going directly into my bank account. Can I take them out of funds in my PayPal account?

Refund

How long does it take a refund to get to buyer after cancellation before item was shipped

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Required soon

brian@ebay tyler@ebay I have had this concern for months now and asked about it on the weekly chats several times It is now coming down to crunch time. The item specifics for size are 'required soon' according to the 20 plus listings that popped up t...

Ebay restricted my account

My account was restricted for 7 days for listing a car dealership advertisement license plate. They said it violated there government issued item. Cannot convince someone in India, ak**bleep** (yes that is there ebay name) that a dealership plate is ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Get high delivery confirmation rates- over 85%!!

Does anybody else find that as funny as I do? eBay sent me an e-mail trying to get me to use International Standard Delivery (ISD) boasting cost savings and high delivery confirmation rates. 85% is high in their opinion? My costs shipping USPS are lo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors