Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! curious observation

im new to posting here and was wondering who some of the posters are that try to give advice to the sellers that post here and find out that they are buyers and have never sold anything on ebay, maybe nowhere else either. some have high feedback rati...

Selling help

Hello Everyone, I’m new to eBay. I used to sell a little 5-6 years ago but not much and I remember there was a eBay page that would show the top 100 items in every category of selling. For example, the top 100 beverages that are selling or the top 10...

payment

is there any safety payment method

Purchase guarantee...

How to write a review for an already sold product? After a month, the quality of the item bought dropped dramatically

I received an offer

I received an offer on an item I have for sale. What is the next step? The buyer wants me to text or call them and the whole point was to do transactions through ebay. Ho do I proceed, this is my first time selling on e-bay.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

Best way to close store for 1-2 months

My larger store has been closed for about 3 weeks due to the shipping delays. I still have 2 packages that were mailed December 10 and 12 that have not been delivered and many others have had delay issues that have caused returns. So I decided mid De...

Ebay scalpers

Feel absolutely let down by ebay and these scalpers e bay completely know what's happening and continue to let this happen. I have been a member on ebay for around 11yrs.. I shall not purchase anything again and going g to close my account. Thought E...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 31 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer remorse

So... this was the first time a buyer was this blunt and wanted to check if I made the correct step so far? After winning the auction and no response/payment for 24hours, I sent a reminder.He replied, "my PayPal was hacked, had to close it down, can ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Unable to leave buyer feedback

A customer purchased two items from me, so I combined shipping costs and issued them a refund the difference. However, even though eBay is telling me I need to leave feedback on the item on which I issued the refund, there is now no option to leave f...

Seller Hub, Sales Tab, The New Updated Sales Reports

Since eBay updated the sales page on the seller hub to the new updated sales reports, I am finding it very difficult to get the exact costs of every item I sell, ESPECIALLY WITHOUT AN MS VERSION OF EXCEL!! The previous version of the sales report tot...

EBay refunded my buyer for an item in transit from my money

EBay refunded my buyer today for an item that is in transit. They took the money from my account. So when the item gets delivered the buyer gets the item and the refund. How do I appeal this decision? There is no way to be able to do it and they do t...

User avatar by Scout
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

Customer support

HELP Someplace purchases something got my like new set and then returned me a set that wasn’t complete and used with issues. I tried to put a complaint in but they were still refunded the whole amount and now leftme with something not sellable. I can...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors