Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

self-employed and stimulus package?

I tried to look up whether we can get a stipend from the stimulus package. What I read seemed to be saying we need to file for unemployment. Is there something else we should be doing, do you know? Do we have to reach the point of no sales to be elig...

User avatar by Guide
  • 115 replies
  • 1 helpful

FYI Sellers Check Your Recent Sales To FLORIDA. eBay Is CHARGING SALES TAX! FL DOES NOT HAVE AN MFL!

FYI Sellers Check Your Recent Sales To FLORIDA! eBay IS CHARGING FLORIDA STATE SALES TAX! Florida DOES NOT HAVE A Marketplace Facilitator Law on the books, yet! While I was purchasing postage yesterday for a sale on one of my other eBay accounts, I h...

Sales_record_–_eBay_Seller_Hub SHIPPED TO THE STATE OF FLORIDA SALES TAX ADDED 02-05-2021.png Florida eBay Sale from 01-22-2021 NO SALES TAX CHARGED.png

a rash of cancellations

Is a new scam a brewing... I can't figure it out, 2 days 3 cancelled orders. Anyone else? could be nothing...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer Requesting a Return at 31 Day Mark?

I sold a set of candles on January 4th and tracking shows them delivered on January 9th. Buyer left me positive feedback and I did the same for her. Transaction completed. Now, today she is saying that the candles are not authentic, and do not have a...

Contacted eBay thru Twitter for an issue

I contacted eBay for the 1st time in a couple of years. It was to remove a false positive left by a seller on one of my other accounts. I sent them a message thru Twitter, not a tweet, a message. Sent at 7:47am CST and eBay responded at 2:08pm CST. I...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer opened Return. ‘Wrong item’. Included pictures of an item I’ve never seen.

Hi all I am in need of some advice. I recently sold a sound machine. I woke up this morning to a return opened claiming wrong item. The buyer included pictures of the item they have received, I did not recognize the item and it was not what I sent. A...

Resolved! suspicious orders with exact same message from customer

I received two orders for the same product with the same message from the customer. The accounts are different, but both created in January. The addresses are different states, but the phone number is the same. I want to cancel, but I don't want it t...

Untitled.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer is notifying me of a broken screen

I sold an Intel Nextbook laptop in Januray with heavy packaging. I shipped the item on Januray 25 at 9:35 am and was delivered to the buyer in Januray 28 at 12:38pm. Today is February 9 2:20pm and just received a message saying that I delievered him ...

Buyer requests return - first time for me, frustrating

Hello, I am mostly buying but sometimes selling. So, this time I was selling used motorcycle part. Yes, old and not best looking but definitely functional. Detailed pictures with all of the defects and nicks were taken. No returns specified. Now buye...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scam bot possibly

I had an item listed with a buy it now. Was picked up and then messaged to text a number about sale. I used a google voice # to text back and immediately got a response about needing my username and paypal account for payment, outside the Ebay mechan...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

It's Podcast Time!

In this week’s podcast, Tim Chapman, Mr.CustomerService, shares advice for renewing customer service best practices. eBay seller, Alec Larson of Larson Enterprises, shares how he started his business on eBay selling auto parts and how he tracks and m...

Feb Week 2 Podcast.PNG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors