Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

30 day flip

for the love of god I really hate this 30 day auto flip.... They can make a covid vax in 10 months but ebay can't make a toggle for each listing.... Y flip and relist at the end of 30 day or N no flip at 30 days!... As soon as I AXE my listings on da...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 42 replies
  • 3 helpful

Gotta love how ebay stopped giving us our customers email

Especially in my case right now where a package finally got delivered after being in the hands of the USPS for over 2 months. Ebay of course forced me to refund the customer and now the package has appeared and shows up as delivered.OK. I've seen thi...

Searching within my active listings.

Is there a way I can search within my active listings (or on the my eBay all selling page)? Say I want to check if I offered free shipping on a coffee maker I listed can I somehow search for "coffee maker" instead of having to scroll through all my l...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Left Negative Feedback During Covid Shipping Delay

We just got into a disagreement with a buyer who posted negative feedback BEFORE they received their package. UPS and all the carriers in this part of the country are struggling with Covid restrictions. The UPS website says "High Shipping Volumes Are...

• 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Korean Characters in Shipping Address / Returned to Sender

I shipped a package with Korean (that's what Google Translate said they were) characters as the shipping address. USPS returned the package because "Incomplete customs form. Must be legible and in English". I called USPS and they said the characters ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Automated message to auction winner?

I sold for many years here. It was always the same product. At that time there was an automated message- relevant to that specific product that was sent to the buyer by eBay. I stopped selling but now have a single auction ending soon- not for the it...

MP and PayPal fees

If a buyer buyer uses PP when the seller is in MP, how do PP fees get paid? Or are there even any PP fees in this case? I'm in Canada, but I'm assuming the rules are the same. I'm checking here as well because there is WAY more traffic here than on t...

Special ebay shipping rates not displaying

Hi, I have listed a large and heavy item. The shipping rate is extremely expensive with the economy options, reach over $100 to ship to the east coast. When I go into the ebay shipping calculator, I see "Ebay rates" as an option that cuts the rate ne...

How can I disable the irritating "Add recommended item specifics" to listings?

This has happened with every recent listing: My listing is fine. I don't need or want to add more information. Yet each listing is sorted into a category called "Add recommended item specifics." No matter how much I add, I cannot get eBay to re-sort ...

• 18 replies
  • 44 helpful

Accidental Full Refund instead of partial

So I sold and item and forgot a wire. Me and the the buyer agreed to a partial refund of $10.00. Instead I accidentally refunded the entire thing. PayPal won’t let me reverse the refund obviously. Buyer has no problem sending back funds to me directl...

Ebay's Deceitful Return Policy

I have had an ebay account probably for 20 years, both buyer and seller. Recently I bought a motorcycle jacket and I made sure to verify the return policy as motorcycle jackets are extremely variable. The return policy on the listing stated "30 day r...

Managed Payments accounts

Hello i am sure this has been asked before, but do i need 2 different checking accounts if have i have 2 ebay stores for managed payments? Or can i link both stores to the same checking account and be ok?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors