Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

I think some buyers lack patience...

Last Thursday - sold an itemLater on Thursday emailed buyer to advise that I live in Canada and the courier schedule (to be picked up on Tuesday) - buyer replied this was no problemSunday I print a label to get the package ready for Tuesday pick up.W...

Ebay Bucks message needs correction

Note this thread...........https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Ebay-Bucks-Program-being-RETIRED/td-p/31661920 I got one, Better Half got the other version......he initially thought the whole program was being retired...........NOT GOOD........the B...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Refund request through Paypal, not eBay, after 3 months

Hey all, long time eBay'er (both seller and buyer) and just had an odd and frustrating scenario. I get that the buyer has way more power than the seller, but curious as to your thoughts. Scenario:1. Sold Apple Watch on Nov 27, 2020.2. Buyer received ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

What would you do?

I have 11 state bears for sale and a buyer buys 1. I message to ask which one he wants and he says all; but, I didn't know how to do this.I respond with instructions on how to add the remaining 10 to the cart and I can then send an invoice to pay. No...

Resolved! Buyer Asking Me To Relist Item So Friend Can Buy It

A buyer won a bid on my item but now is asking if I can relist so a friend can buy it since his store is in another country and he cant check out.I'm at lest 90% sure this is a scam but I really have no clue how to respond to the buyer now.

nudity on eBay

The art nudes has become very confusing. After a restriction, I was told on phone support that I can post in collectible risque photos, and there is even a subject thumbnail showing full frontal. But I got yet another restriction. This does not seem ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay The Worst Seller Protector

Seriously. I am fed up with these guys. I do business on Amazon too, and these dudes (Ebay) have no idea about seller protection. 1 customer purchased an item, we delivered it 8 days earlier. Although we do not have a gift option, it turned out that ...

Resolved! Compatability Issues (browser desktop / mobile / app & .ca .com)

Hi everyone! Me again.I've wanted to discuss this for awhile & it's complicated. So I'll just start with how I use eBay. First of all I mostly use my phone (android) and my preference is to use the chrome app. And Desktop View (full site view). I als...

Resolved! Bulk Sell Similar Not Working

I use bulk sell similar every day....now when I go to do this for the first 10, it gives me a message that my account is not valid to sell on eBay! This isn't true since I can do them one at a time but what a pain! PLEASE FIX THIS!

What's The Point of Feed Back Old and Out Dated

I believe feed back has become out dated and really doesn't really work at this time. I sell a lot of products and leave feedbacks after 30 days, if I haven't got one from the buyer. It seems that less than 80 % don't leave feedbacks at all making th...

Store Categories(set up for my store)

I just reopened my Ebay store after a few years and I have 160 items that I need to categorize in my store categories. Is there a way to bulk edit do this? Say for example, bracelets...can I click on bracelets I have listed and then bulk edit for my ...

Missing Listings

Someone else wrote on this board that this was happening to them today also. Now 10 of my items are completely missing and not included in my listing count. I even sat and WATCHED my count go down without any sales. I thought maybe it was just a glit...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors