Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 25 helpful

Seller Information to Contact Outside of Ebay

Just a quick question, as there may be exceptions to this rule that I am unaware of. I was always under the impression that it was against ebay policy to list any personal information or display an ad with personal information that would allow a pote...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Auctions

Hi All, What you guys thinking about Auctions. Are they really important to get more sales or buyers to your store? leave what you are thinking. Happy Selling.

Resolved! Selling Limit

my selling dollar limit is over but limit is available. Every month automatic increased my selling limit but February month doesn't increase ..please give me a solution for increase it ....

Capture.PNG

SOLD

Hello, just curious, if an item says "SOLD" after only a few hours and the listing was not a "BUY IT NOW" and there was no bids, how is this possible? bubba

Selling

I have a suggestion e bay! Restrict my selling accout because i dont sell the amount you like...well, there are better platforms to sell and have no cost. I will never sell on ebay again. And...when my items arrive...i will never buy anything from eb...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How do I recall a package?

Need some help here. I will be short as possible. Sold an item over $200. Listing details / description stated signature required. Too many porch pirates & fraud these days. I wanted to make they received it. Delivery attempt was made on the 19th. No...

Independent Seller in AZ?

Hi, I have a number, well actually a houseful of things I need to get rid of. I have a family friend helping sell the items on Ebay currently, but I'm not liking how it's going. Being a complete novice to Ebay and anything related, how would I find s...

Resolved! Ebey selling

Please let me know the limitations of ebay selling.please tech me Also since I am a sri lankan person I need to know about the countries I can export to

listing problems

I am so frustrated with Item Specifics and my listings. I fixed them all months ago, I fixed them again a couple of months ago, I fixed them all again a month ago, I have been fixing them again when they relist (with good until cancelled) They all ne...

haschcek.jpg nocheck.jpg oneis.jpg

eBay reset my posting **bleep**!!!!

Hi why did eBay just repost my item I had multiple bidders for the shoes I have. Makes no sense at all. Also the packages got delivered why Can’t I get my money? thanks moe kambiz

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Some buyers are disgusting

I’ve been having issues with terrible people aka some buyers. I have bunch of children’s masks I’m trying to get rid of. So Every time someone buys a mask like if they get one mask I will send them 3 extra for price of one as a surprise gift. Or they...

Any sellers ever get seller fee promotions for listings anymore?

It has been well over a year now since I've been offered any form of seller discount. Be it % of or no more than X seller fee promotions. I know they have pretty much done away with % discounts for buyers unless it's from their select participating s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors