Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

2021 Spring Seller Update

Good job Ebay! I really like that you are going to offer Premium Stores 10,000 no up front insertion fee listings & only charge when an item from those listings sell. One question on this if somebody can clarify, Charges are only if it sells, right? ...

increase in free FP listings

I had to upgrade to a Premium account to get the 1000 free FP listings. Now I see that starting in April you get that with a Basic store (and cheaper subscription fee). Nice considering I subscribed at the annual rate and about a month ago = pricey t...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

EBay won't let me list a particular item.

I am trying to list an item. When I hit the button to list it, I get the message, "We're sorry. There was an error." I am trying to ask for help. I have filled out an email form twice and asked that a copy be sent to my email. It is an option they of...

Problem with return process

I have an issue with the return process, maybe someone has a solution. A return was automatically accepted on my account. The buyer only shipped some of the items back. Why does ebay give you 3 days to inspect the return, then issue a full refund? I ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

FVF, final value fees

is it legal for ebay to charge 12.35% on sales taxes they collect from my sales as part of my final value fee, that money goes to the state where ebay pays the sales tax to

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suspicious Situation -- Or am i being paranoid?

I've been on ebay a long time, but just started selling late last year and opened a store maybe a week ago. The store is basically a mish-mash of items that don't make much sense together except that they are all things we own and are selling. I've n...

Strange story. What do i do now?

I sold a Filipino (chocolate covered cookie) a few weeks back. I had no idea anything was wrong until the package came back yesterday. It was returned "no such address". I looked at the tracking and this package took a wild ride. Check it out... Mar ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 13 replies
  • 3 helpful

I converted to a Basic Store, do active listings instantly qualify for the reduced rates, or relist?

I converted to a Basic Store, do active listings instantly qualify for the reduced rates?Will current listings if ended after becoming a store qualify instantly for the lower final value fee cap, or do I need to delete and relist.Right now the listin...

Am i still responsible

I sent an item to a buyer and tracked it all the way to delivered. The buyer says they did not receive the package, in fact they said the usps probably put it in the wrong slot. Am i still responsible for the package after it has been delivered?

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors