Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Payment dur

Hi, I tried selling my iPad on here last month and he ended up being a fraud. Now you guys are saying I owe $58? I never was paid fir it and I never sent him the iPad either. It’s the 2nd attempt I have had tried to sell it. I keep getting scammers.

Resolved! Buyer has not paid or communicated after 72 hours.

A buyer agreed to purchased a purse on Friday, March 5, I and Ebay sent an invoice for payment. Buyer has not communicated and it is now March 8. I sent a message to her twice, the second time saying that if I did not receive payment or hear from her...

Return Shipping Label

Hi.I am a seller on ebay from Portugal. I cannot generate any return shipping label despite trying with our local postal services. Anyone in a similar situation can help? I don´t have a lot of time before the item is fully refunded and I can no longe...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer returned item without notice or reason, won't communicate.

Hi all, I just recently began selling again after many years of not doing so on a regular basis. I'm selling off my father's estate slowly, and trying to get a feel for it again before I dive in big time. I sold an item Feb. 14, paid for on Feb. 16, ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Listings

Is there a Resource that I could use that could look over my listings & tell me what is wrong with them? As soon as I hit 90 days as a Seller, my sales dropped off to practically nothing. Is this normal? I have no idea, nor do I know anyone personall...

Was I just a victim of a racial slur?

A buyer is upset that the item they purchased wasn’t 100% cotton. He continued to lecture me saying I’m in the shirt business and I should know better than to rip people off... claiming that I should have stated it was a cotton blend (by the way, the...

can't get variety listing to work with bulk listing tool

After 18 years on eBay, I am trying to create my first muliple variation listing, in this case 3 different flavors of incense. After reading the eBay articles, I looked for something called the "advanced listing tool" but had no luck finding it. The ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

damage claims

As a seller I had 2 damage claims in 2019, both were with UPS. Both situations were very bad experiences--dealing with UPS to resolve the claims. I thought since a year+ had passed, I would try UPS again since they were a little lower in price. Needl...

Resolved! Buyer gave bad address, item was returned after 30 days

A little over a month after I shipped the item, I got it back today with a label that says unable to forward and return to sender. Since it's been over 30 days, I can't cancel the order. For now I offered to send it to a different address since shipp...

Buyer already has 2 days to consider seller's offer. Why do they need another 2 days to pay?

This has been eBay's policy for a long time. When seller replies with an offer or sends listing followers an offer buyer has two days to decide. Once they decide to take the offer they have two more days to pay. Shouldn't buyer have already considere...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Wacky order of selecting options on the Feedback page

The order of the Feedback page needs adjustments. One would typically go from top to bottom when making entries or clicking buttons. In this page, if you click "Positive" first, and then select a feedback statement from the "Tell us more" pull-down, ...

Rebate

No surprise Ebay eliminated the little 1% bone they used to throw out to the Sellers. They cut out Paypal, then raise their fees from 9% to 12%. Again. No surprise. It`s a monopoly. They do whatever they chose. Ebay will edit this comment to fit thei...

Resolved! How to prevent discount from being used on multiple of the same item in a multiple listing

I sell collectible Disney toys with a Buy 3 Get 2 Free discount. I sell these in a bulk listing with each different toy as a separate variation, about 150 unique variations. This discount works out great for both me and my buyers usually, the vast ma...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors