Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Seller bought item that was factory sealed, returned it opened.

If a Buyer returns an item that was shipped brand new, factory sealed and the returned item comes back opened, how can I sell it now as new and unopened? It doesn't seem right to have to lower my price because it is opened. Any thoughts?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 4 helpful

Verified address

I purchased an item with a value of $50 and the seller said that i need to verify my address. I have purchased countless items on ebay and have never had to verify my address. The seller is being very snarky and refuses to send me the item I already ...

Does eBay not allow new sellers to Promote Listings?

My daughter just helped me set up an account to sell my designer and name brand clothes that no longer fit. On her account, she gets the option to Promote Listing every time she puts a new item up, but I have listed 5 items so far and do not have tha...

thread on Seuss books? banned or not?

I remember one or more threads about Seuss books but I can't find a way to search for threads. Just now I looked up one title that is supposedly banned on Ebay.....lots of copies. A few low-price auctions but mostly high priced. Is this because the b...

User avatar by Guide
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Burning of books

Dr. Seuss offensive?and can’t sell on eBay?really? library of Alexandria here.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 3 helpful

Send Offer Feature Not Adding Up

E-Bay presented the option to send an offer for an item I am selling. It has 94 watchers, which I know not all of those would get an offer, depending on their e-mail preferences, location (non-delivery area, etc). I clicked the button to start the of...

Money

why is my money still on hold

Ebay shipping charges double to ship clothing

A buyer contacted me asking why it was going to cost $46 to ship a small leather jacket. I checked ebays shipping calculator with their area code, and they were correct. I contacted eBay and asked why a pair of boots with the same size box and weight...

Resolved! Do I relist or wait to file unpaid claim?

Hey so this guy bid on one of my cards and won, after like 12 hours I messaged him if he intends to follow through with purchase and didn't reply, after like 4 hours I send him ebays reminder message hoping I could ship his package out in the day sti...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Dr. Seuss

Ebay has joined the ranks of the useless. Anyone can offend anyone else. Tell me, is killing someone worse than saying something bad about them? If so, then why would ebay ban books that contain content that one has to use their wildest imaginations ...

Is just after Christmas a big sales time on eBay?

I did my first big auction on 12/31 of last year and sold about 50% of what I put up, but have sold a lower percentage of listings in subsequent auctions. I have changed other things in each auction (pricing, etc), so I’m unable to draw a scientific ...

Selling

Hi so someone bought one of my products and it said sold but I thought he paid already but didn’t. So I shipped my product out to him and then got a email today saying he was never registered so I lost 150$.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors