Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 26 helpful

Question

Please explain to me why I can't buy Dr. Seuss books for my upcoming grandbaby but I can buy "gangster rap", books on Hitler, and numerous other truly negative and offensive items? Dr. Seuss, really???? When did we lose our freedoms and became a Comm...

Resolved! Bidding up and cancelling?

Has anyone else seen bidders that run up the bid on an item just to see how high the competing bidders have set their automatic bids, only to cancel their high bid once that info is obtained? I'm no expert and I'm wondering if I just witnessed such a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer attempting to chargeback via made up reason - Need help

Hello, so just yesterday an old buyer opened a paypal dispute for his payment under the reason "Item not as described". For some context, this individual was sold an Xbox console back in November. The listing was very specific as per ebay guidelines ...

Dr Seuss

What is going on with EBay... I can't buy or sell certain Dr. Seuss books, but I can buy books about Hitler or how to make explosives... get your priorities straight Ebay. I used to buy and sell a lot more on Ebay... I guess Amazon will be getting mo...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 3 helpful

1st amendment free speech

this is a simple yes or no question have you suspended the sale of Dr. Seuss books form your business?

• 3 replies
  • 3 helpful

Small seller got 1099-k for first time

So I've never sold much on ebay before, up until the past year when I found some unopened vintage action figures that my father purchased when I was a kid. I sold them off for a couple thousand dollars total, and my state is one that dropped the repo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stop Censorship!!

I am gravely disappointed that eBay, a company I have used for years, has chosen to abet the cause of censorship. A free society allows individuals to choose for themselves which goods they wish to purchase. Does eBay support freedom, or are you trul...

• 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Cancel Culture

Since ebay wants to join the Woke Cancel Culture book burners you can just go ahead and cancel my account.

Payment on sold item

So its my first time selling on ebay, on my side it shows that the buyer hasn’t paid, but i contacted him and he showed me that it was paid, but i haven’t received any payment, how can I solve this?

Dr. Seuss canceled?

Well I've been buying from Ebay for many years now. This is sad when even Ebay is joining in with the cancel culture. Please cancel my account. I'll no longer will purchasing anything from this site.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors