Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

eBay has betrayed the trust of the American People

Banning or burning books is unamerican and hypocritical; eBay is essentially burning books through their censorship policies. I believe their actions violate the spirit of the constitution and the 1st amendment. I am ashamed that I ever associated wi...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Dr. Seuss

I am considering closing my account and never looking back. I will encourage everyone I know to do the same. eBay feels they can teach the public something by banning the sale of Dr. Seuss? Woke are you? Time to wake up. There is nothing racist about...

• 6 replies
  • 5 helpful

Dr. Seuss plus 10 - eBay minus several million

Like many other rational folks, if there is no about-face we will be leaving eBay because of this insane cancel-culture book- banning... the modern equivalent to book burning by decaying cultures of the past.

• 6 replies
  • 7 helpful

Censorship

I cannot believe a powerful company like eBay caves to this ridiculous censorship.I have purchased my last item from you.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

censorship

I am no longer going to support eBay nor any other company that censors books like Dr. Seuss. I’m done with Hitlerian actions by globalist companies. eBay was a good company but no more.

Other selling platforms?

Now that Paypal is no longer allowed at ebay where is everybody selling from? There is just no way I can give my Bank account to Ebay with no real contacts to resolve issues or talk thru problems. I searched for days and still no useable contact for ...

E-Bay’s Dr. Seuss book delisting cave in.

Until now I have been a loyal E-Bay trader. I refuse to do business with Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, etc. any company that makes its fortune by American capitalism yet backstab traditional American values. Their capitalist gains while their malignant ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 8 helpful

Censorship of Dr. Suess Books on Ebay

Censorship of Dr. Suess Books by Ebay is a bad idea - please say out of politics. My business will need to go elsewhere. Unacceptable!!! Wonkness - unacceptable!!! Cancel culture - unacceptable!!!

Hypocritical Cancel Culture by EBAY

When EBAY decides that old Dr. Seuss books from another era cannot be sold, yet they traffic in hundreds of Nazi Collectibles, that's insane cancel culture and a perfect definition of hypocrisy. The only way we are going to get back to freedom of spe...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! "Revise Your Listing" page is dimmed out

Hi,Everything is dimmed out in my "Revise Your Listing" page. It's only one auction. The rest are ok. I need to change my shipping info. Tried everything, clear cache, reboot machine etc. TIA

Resolved! Why is Ebay banning books?

Ebay should not be banning children's literature because a few folks find it offensive. Last I checked, Mein Kanpf is still for sale. This is authoritarianism at its finest.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors