Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ebay charging me $1+ daily for each product.

Hi, I am new to ebay i have listed upto 50 products. I shocked when I see that ebay charging me more than 59 daily.My total sale is less than ebay charges.I don't know why it's charging me. Can anyone guide me what to do.????

Refunded An Order TRACKING UPLOADED ON TIME AND VALIDATED

I had an order in which the buyer canceled BEFORE SHIPMENT. I refunded the buyer right away but I am being dinged as the order is showing as not TRACKING UPLOADED ON TIME AND VALIDATED even thou eBay reports the order as REFUNDED. Why am I getting di...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Bid History

Where do I find the Bid History Link from the individual item page? Someone retracted a bid on one of my items. Thx!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sale

Hello, how do I specify "automatic payment method in the FILE" when placing an ad?

Clothing Sales Since Covid?

How are your sales? Ours (almost all higher end clothing) were down about 70% in 2020. We didn't post as much new inventory but we did run promotions, send offers and renew listing. Just trying to figure out if its us or the market?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer requested measurement after purchase

A buyer purchased something from me, and after the purchase sent me 2 messages stating that she needed the item to have a certain measurement and requested that I measure it for her. I did the measurement, and reported to her that the item was too sh...

EBay displayed in Firefox gone bonkers

For a long time I've been fortunate to be able to hold onto the Classic view of my selling page. Last night, my beloved view went bonkers and looks like sheet. I'm using Firefox. I've cleared my cookies, signed out and in. It still displays like a br...

capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG

eBay doesn't even look at your complaints

eBay doesn't even look at your complaints. I had a buyer purchase 2, one pound items, instead of 1, two pound item. I send it to him. He lies several times about all of the imaginary problems that he has conjured in an effort to get a refund, but he ...

Resolved! Buyer scam? Advice requested.

I have been selling miscellaneous items around the house and on 2/28/21 sold these Star Wars publications the have been in a drawer for years.I promptly shipped to the buyers address in Portland OR Roouud_88 3/29/21: Hi. I’ve just received the packag...

P1000461.JPG f3049rsodifosdfjsdfsdfdfs.JPG
  • 9 replies
  • 2 helpful

Help Please with a Bad Buyer

Buyer purchased item. Buyer received item shipped via ebay with tracking. After receiving, buyer asked if I had more of a certain puzzle brand, which I don't. She then filed Unauthorized Purchase Claim with paypal. I thought the USPS Priority Trackin...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors