Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

The new community board is a success!

With a little help from all the rants about hating the new all selling pages, the new community board is a huge hit! There are tons of messages and views that were sorely missing since the new community board upgrade. Nothing like an ugly format chan...

16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Resolved! Buyer didn't pay, claim put in, how long to wait?

Hi, I'm new to this Ebay thing as I never trusted selling online and to low and behold it proved me right haha, I had a high bidder win my item i sold, I messaged them and thanked them for the bid and would send it to them asap as soon as payment was...

Can't upload logo for new store

I've just created a store and am getting this network error when trying to upload a simple 310x90 gif: An error occurred: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN Am I asking this in the wrong place? Finding the store tools almost unusable.

Classic View

Bring back,oh bring back my classic view to me (And all others)

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 10 helpful

Hello Ebay. Do you want me to be a productive seller?

The new selling page is not designed to help sellers be productive sellers. Here is what we need on our page. SOLD, ACTIVE, DRAFTS . When I need to see my "stats" I would go to seller hub page. Get that stuff off of my landing page. If my visuals on ...

Several buyers not paying

Hi everyone I was just wondering the last two months I've had several buyers not paying I was wondering if anyone else has had this trouble I would compare it to ghosting they don't reply to any of my contact methods I haven't had this trouble before...

• 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

ebay feedback is a friggin joke

I have left a couple negative feedback reviews on sellers and now that I look they have completely disappeared. One of the sellers was the biggest liar .... even the photos she took of the item proved her in the wrong and me right. I did get the mone...

What is going on with my selling eBay pages

What is going on? I can't find anything or it's a new format, that is so awkward. If it ain't broke don't fix it. I didn't see any warnings about this. Is there a problem today on eBay? I do see other people writing about it. Please help. Thank you.

All selling and sold items vanished - Where is everything????

Can someone tell me where I can find my selling and sold items since the classic selling page has been unceremoniously and needlessly eliminated??I've looked in the dashboard, seller account .... I know it they must be somewhere, one would think ebay...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 6 helpful

Be careful when you sell your item

Here is a terrible eBay seller experience story so that you can advise what to do. FACT: Listing : https://www.ebay.com/itm/264929696923A buyer bought it on Dec 2020 thru ebayThe buyer claimed a dispute case that the item was not working as described...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Top seller

A little back story on how I got started with Ebay. I was given the items I sell by a family friend who is in the business he got me started in, he taught me everything I needed to know to get started. A few years later, here I am reaching the ultima...

• 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Returned item - damaged

Hi all, I sold a pair of trainers, unworn, through eBay. I had sent them prior to receiving payment (rookie error, I know!). I messaged the seller to request that he pays. He then explained that he had paid and asked that I checked my Paypal. Fast fo...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors