Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Got A Strange Message This Morning

I received a message via eBay this morning.The heading has, Request to cancel this orderThis thing is, it was a $3,000 item that was purchased Nov 10th and delivered on Nov 14th.I believe it's just an eBay message since there is nothing in the cancel...

Resolved! Conbined shipping cost

Hey gang and seller experts... Lately my buyers that purchase multiple items have not had the option to wait for a new invoice with combined shipping... My items DO NOT require immediate payment but buyers are being forced to pay for items and then I...

it finally happened--can't find something

After 10 years of selling, the inevitable has happened. I sold something last night and can't find it. I have a bin number/shelf number on everything, and it isn't in the bin. I ripped my office apart and can't find this very small item. I spent a fe...

Scam or legit?

I got a message through eBay from a potential buyer that they tried to make a "buy it now" purchase but they weren't able to do so. They supposedly contacted customer support and the problem is my account won't allow new users to make a purchase. She...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Receiving offers

I have an ebay store and would like to move more product. I also buy on ebay quite a bit, while browsing, I will look at a coat for instance, now I don't click the heart to save it, I just look at the product. A few days later I receive an offer... h...

Resolved! Photos feature coming soon for feedback??? Why? Horrible Idea!

So I just went to leave feedback for something I purchased and noticed the "coming soon" feature of posting photos to feedback. As if the long feedback option wasn't bad enough... lets make things even worse and allow angry buyers to post photos poin...

Image to Text AI Generator?

Anyone know of one? Yes I can google, and yes I can find useless website which are nothing more than clickbait sites. I'm looking for a real tool, preferably free as I don't have many items available. I'm just curious as to what is out there, can it ...

Local Pick Up Not Responding

I sold an item and the buyer chose local pickup and paid immediately for it. I have contacted him 3 times about when he would like to pick the item up, if he is still interested in the item, and if he realized he chose local pick up and would rather ...

Resolved! store number of listings and actual number of listings off

My ebay store is showing I have 858 items on ebay. My ebay sellers hub shows I have 906 items. The two totals don't match up. I have about 49 auction items in that 906 total, so I thought perhaps those auction items weren't appearing in the store, bu...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Your offer price is too large error?

I've never had this issue before so thought I'd ask here. I have a DVD set listed for $98.99. I had a customer contact me stating he'd like for me to send him an offer of $96 and he would buy it. He said it wouldn't let him. I then tried it but got a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors