Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Getting Offers

Hello someone, I am new to selling on ebay. I don't understand a lot of things. If have my items set up with a listed price and then a best offer price. I also have a minimum price listed I will take.? If the offer is below my minimum price listed, w...

eBay put on my listing 4 day free shipping?

Why Is eBay putting this on my listing which is confusing buyers and giving me neutral feedbacks. I have standard shipping listed on my listing which states 9-10 business days. What is eBay doing?

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Chuckle of the day. Sellers reply to a question.

I'm shopping for a case of KIND fruit and nut bars. I messaged a seller ... WHAT is the expiration date on these?Reply: The expiration date is on the back of the box.(No picture of the back of the box in the listing.)Have a great week everybody!

User avatar by Superstar
  • 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer Cancellation Requests due to Taxes

Any other sellers getting a lot of cancel order requests because buyers state they are getting hit with taxes and can no longer afford the order? Were getting several of these for that reason. Do you just go ahead and cancel/refund or hold them to th...

Sales tax

All of a sudden, I am seeing that some of my sales are not having sales tax applied. I see the list and the option to use the "sales tax table" in my account settings. It seems this is a recent change as I have always seen the tax collected by eBay i...

JADE YOGA MAT Resales Legal Issues

Hello eBay community, I have recently tried to Sell a Brand new factory label wrap sealed Jade Yoga Mat , I was not successful in selling it and didn't relisted it I have received an Cease&Desist letter from Jade industries Inc. Asking me to stop try...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

The New Invoice has problems

The new invoice has a couple of problems. When a person buys several items and puts them into a shopping cart. They put the items in a certain order. When you print the invoice the items do not come out in the same order that they were placed into th...

What Happened to Customer Support?

We were baffled today with our experience in trying to talk with someone from Customer Support / Help & Contact. The level of competence has cratered... The access to help has changed and as a result, customer service is significantly diminished. We ...

Shipping label will not print correctly for trading cards

I have two Separate accounts on my first one the shipping labels come out fine but on this second account they don't want to print correctly i tried changing the scale settings and it still doesnt come as it should I've double checked my printer sett...

Screenshot 2021-04-20 104740.png Screenshot 2021-04-20 104727.png Screenshot 2021-04-20 105139.png

Marketplace Facilitator Tax for Florida

Just a heads up, Florida has passed new sales tax legislation that is set to take effect July 1st, 2021 https://www.clickorlando.com/news/2021/04/20/florida-gov-ron-desantis-signs-online-sales-tax-bill-estimated-to-produce-1-billion-a-year/

Most Marked as Helpful Authors