Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Resolved! Confused in TurboTax where to put Ebay Sales - Self Emp section or

Rather than pay for assistance talking to Turbo Tax, I am wondering if anyone knows the answer to this question. So I'm reporting my Ebay Sales using Turbo Tax, but confused as to where to report it?? In one place I read someone said to it put it und...

Anyone else seeing their multi-item variation listing not update remaining quantities properly?

Can't be 100% sure it wasn't my goof-up but I just had to cancel a sale where the 3 items the buyer ordered from a single multi-item listing (showing related but varied parts, each listed separately in a pull-down menu) actually sold a month or more ...

The INFORM Consumers Act and keeping your identity private.. Sole Proprietor w/ DBA?

Long time seller here with an 'individual' account. Seeing as I run a store, seems like switching to a 'business' account isn't a big deal, however the reason I'm exploring it is in an attempt to keep my identity private when selling items. Currently...

Quantity Box on Listings

I have received an email questioning my quantity of items for sale on ebay. It seems the quantity square boxon my program always reverts back to one item instead of 2 or more for sale. Although I list the quantity in the listing and most times in the...

BD Micro-Fine 4 mm 100 count

I listed the item in subject and it was booted off for a violation yet there are others selling the same item and they are not booted off. Any suggestions?

Feedbacks remain on timed out INRs

Just an fyi if anyone was curious. Sometimes I get lazy or whatever to asking ebay to step in and close out my INRs where tracking shows delivered. This one particular one, I knew the buyer was actually trying to communicate with USPS to track down t...

Returns for buyer files SNAD after using Freight Forwarder

I sold an expensive brand new phone on eBay and sent it to the buyers freight address, which was signed for and delivered. The buyer opened a SNAD saying the phone was defective and when I followed up asking what was wrong, the buyer never responded....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 38 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Auctions binding?

Seller had an auction for an item then when he did not like the auction result he cancelled the order using 'buyer requested to cancel order'. He then messaged me with this "Hi. Sorry. I'll have to cancel. The price is too low". I've reported seller ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 35 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors