Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

tracking number missing

I purchased an item last week and I cannot find a usps tracking number. Where should I look?? thanks

My candy bar wrapper

Someone retracted an offer of $10K. And now the price isn't moving. $108.50 when? https://www.ebay.com/itm/393251554954?_trksid=p2471758.m4704

Dr Seuss books

I made three listings yesterday for Dr. Seuss books. Two were taken down for offensive material and one for price gouging. Other listings for the same books are still active and at higher prices than mine. What is going on?Are other sellers reporting...

We sold to buy... no selling, sorry, but no buying

Thanks to all the sellers that kept us supplied in chemicals, and our personal needs. You have all been good and prompt and no problems. Unfortunately, the dollars we used to buy with are from our PP account of goods we had sold from various accounts...

User avatar by Guide
  • 30 replies
  • 11 helpful

Dismal sales on staple goods that consistently did well

I have been through some dismal times with you before eBay, but now things have gotten to a point well past laughable. Granted, not the big volume seller I used to be, but had multiple steady listings I could always count on for more than a few dozen...

screenshot-www.ebay.com-2021.04.20-19_08_02.jpg

Coded Coupons Are Here!

The new coupon promotion tool announced in the Spring update is starting to roll out to sellers now. Just FYI - it doesn't say this anywhere upfront that I could see, but apparently there is an 8 character minimum when creating a code. Hope this help...

couponcode1.jpg couponcode2.jpg

How can I protect myself from a potential chargeback?

Hello, so I've recently sold a computer to someone that is now reselling it on ebay a few days after receiving it. You may ask, well what's the problem with that? The thing is, I know for a fact the chances of him making any kind of profit off resell...

Time Away - Could you take a look, please?

Following the directions here, I put my listings on Time Away starting yesterday.When I log on I get no message and the listings are fully visible to me. My question is: are they visible to you?I've not added any special message. Thanks for taking a ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Charged fees BEFORE item is even paid for...???

I made an offer to a buyer, they accepted... It was a promoted item, so there was an Ad Fee involved.. I was charged/docked the Ad Fee (38 cents, yes not a big amount, but it's the principle here... so totally not fair to sellers who sell high ticket...

When could I, and when should I?

I just have a simple question. Im new to selling on eBay. (Almost 1 month now). I have sold 7 items at close to $100 so far. With 100% positive. When would be a good time.. and when would I even be allowed to list an item valued at more than $2,000 d...

Buyer cannot complete payment for 2 weeks

Sold an item for $6.54 on 4/17 Buyer asked for a few days to gather the funds. 4 days later sent a message that payment can be made by the end of the month. How long can i keep an unpaid item open? I thought there was a time frame from ebay

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay store

hello, i'm getting priced out of the trading card category and am starting to sell used items from clearance and thrift stores. I don't get enough views on my listings, cards or other. Would an eBay store help this in anyway? If so, how. Thank you,fi...

Buyer still contacting me after blocking?

I blocked this person and made sure it was selected that she could not contact me. Does it take time to take effect or something? She contacted me again about 10 minutes after blocking her. I just don't want her to buy my item. Thank you!!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors