Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

ABUSIVE & FRAUDULENT PRACTICES

THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TRAINED TO FRUSTRATE US AND HANG UP ON US. THEY PRETEND IT WAS AN ACCIDENT BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE THERE IS NO ACCIDENT. THEY CLAIM THERE ARE NO SUPERVISORS AVAILABLE BUT TRUST ME THERE ARE. THEY CLAIM THEY CANNOT GIVE THEIR NAM...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 38 replies
  • 3 helpful

Ending listing early fee

So I posted an eBay listing for a banned Ps5, thinking I’d make my money back from someone who sold it to me as a working on, so I put the post up, expecting a few hundred for the parts... then the bids started going up to 15000 dollars by accounts w...

Photos

It seems I do not have the capability to edit and enhance the photos when listing. But Ebay refers to their photo App. Where is it ?

USER NAME...

Before this change to new format I could see my buyers name and user ID. Now I can not see the user ID/user name. It is difficult to find a transaction without User Name. How can i set in my sold listings so i can see buyer's user name also ? Thank y...

Does anyone know how to revise listings in bulk?

I can't seem to be able to revise listings in bulk in this new Seller View disaster. Using the "Help" button on the side does not help at all, as their instructions do not relate anymore:"You can also revise multiple listings in Seller hub, here's ho...

Buyers lying about receiving damaged items

What to do when a buyer decides to lie about receiving a damaged item from you? Telling you it came damaged, but you have no idea if they damaged it themselves or showing you an older item that's not even the one you sent them. They are just trying t...

Buyer asks for UPS to hold package after delivery

I sold something that was delivered today, but the buyer says they mentioned in buyer's notes that they wanted UPS to hold onto it for pickup so the package does not get stolen. The problem is that I did not get this note so I could notify UPS when I...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors