Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

about payment method

what should I do if i dont have paypal in my country? should i put my credit card info for when im selling

Scammers Persist

I am selling a motorcycle in ebay motors. "Three" times scammers tried to hook me. They offer full asking price with the following message-"Hi,I would love to finalize the purchase,you can reach me at 81seven9477580.Thanks." I knew it was a scam but ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Layout

Not to happy with the new layout.Can you go back to the old layout

Trying to accept buyers offer

Recently I got an offer from a buyer because I showed interest in an item. When I press review offer to accept it, it says There is an issue processing your request.I tried on my apple iPad and i got Oops, something went wrong.I tried clearing my cac...

An interesting removal of a couple of items by eBay...

So a few days ago I received a notification that two items were removed. The notification said that the request was by the RCMP (Canada's federal police) and following up with eBay by phone they confirmed they were contacted by the RCMP who requested...

Resolved! I think a buyer is trying to scam me.

Hello, I'm new to eBay and mainly have been listing cds and dvds. Today I had a buyer request an invoice but in the message (which is filled with equals signs between most words) ask me to text them. I sent back a response that I would need to comuni...

New Seller Limits for particular sellers

Hello!I am a long time buyer that from time to time sell some itens I don't need anymore on ebay but now I am unable to sell one item with a message about Seller limits and how I can only sell one item for less than 10$.Over the years I have sold suc...

New Format

After 20+ years of putting up with eBay changes I have finally had it. This is the worst layout ever. Don't they realize that the reason they stay in business is because of US, the sellers!!! Yet every year or so, they try to knock us off, like an ol...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 4 helpful

Out of Stock missing from new Seller Overview

The new Seller Overview stinks. I hate it. It needs to be customizable. Anyway, my question is: where do I find which of my listings are out of stock. It used to be an option up in the header of listings, but it's not there. It just has all those use...

Global Shipping Programme not working

So frustrating but I guess I'm doing something wrong. I have ticked the box when setting up Global Shipping Programme but people are messaging me to say they are unable to bid. My preferences are ticked where it says - Use for eligible listings and c...

Resolved! fellow seller tried to get my item for free??

Hello, I am a NewBee seller. I just received my first negative feedback today. I sold a food shaped fridge magnet. On the picture, I was attaching a ruler to it to measure its size in both inches and centimeters. So there should be NO confusion of th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 39 replies
  • 4 helpful

I am sick of USPS.

I am really sick.Several packages mailed on April 7th did not show that they even scanned them, and customers were inquiring about the whereabouts of their items. Ebay refunded them. Some are from Azon and I do not know how to respond.This happened t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors