Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Well, this is embarrassing.

Logged on this morning to see the above error message displayed on most of the pages I have been currently using. Fortunately I had planned for this and had alternate pages to substitute EXCEPT for this one, https://www.ebay.com/mys/overview I used t...

Postcards

Can someone describe the new eBay shipping option for postcards?

No Sales & No New Watchers - 350 items - ???

Does anyone know if there has been a technical issue recently that could be causing an almost complete annihilation of sales and new watchers? I've started a 25% off sale on 200 items and have been selling about one item a day! Plus, I'm getting no n...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

Listings not showing in a store

New listings are not showing in a store, only in my own active listings. Cant call to ebay because none of their numbers work. Any suggestions on fix?

Offers and Free Shipping

This site pushes free shipping a lot, and also happens to unfortunately force making offers. So how do people generally figure out how much the shipping would be easily when someone makes an offer to be sure they aren't low-balling you? For right now...

Resolved! What "revision" does eBay want?

One of my items has had this notation in the active listings section for some time now: "This listing hasn't had any sales in the last XX months. Please consider revising it." This item has been revised multiple times since that notation first appear...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Pitiful When Dealing with Bad Buyers

Today, I dealt with my first true scam buyer. They claimed something untrue about my item and gave me negative feedback before even opening a case and trying to resolve it. I called eBay, and we decided that I give a refund, then eBay would remove th...

Screenshot (148)_LI.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors